Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover crown jewels of Peru on this stunning seven days trip from the heights of the Andes, where you visit the best highlights of Peru, Cusco, The Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu. Begin with one night in the archeological city of Cusco, a fantastic place to be introduced to the warm people and fabulous food that the country is renowned for. Enjoy lesser known Inca ruins with your private guide before boarding a train to the legendary remained of Machu Picchu. Your guide will really bring this iconic sight to life. Finally spend your final nights in the glorious former capital of the Incan empire. ✓ We design bespoke experiences tailored to your exact tastes. ✓ We take care of every detail so you don’t have to worry. ✓ We give advice and recommendations that are right for you. ✓ We believe adventure travel should be synonymous with responsible travel. ✓ Unique experiences that you can not miss.
ARRIVAL IN CUSCO & TRANSFER TO...
SACRED VALLEY EXPERIENCE & TRAIN...
PRIVATE TOUR OF MACHUPICCHU WITH...
MORAY – MARAS SALT MINES –...
HALF DAY ADVENTURE - INCA TRAIL...
DAY AT LEISURE IN CUSCO & FAMILY...
FREE MORNING WALKING TOUR &...
- 6 night’s accommodations with 3 stars hotels.
- 6 breakfasts,1 lunches.1 family dinners.
- Meet and greet airport service.
- All transportation.
- All transfers.
- Train to Machu Picchu.
- Buses to Machu Picchu.
- Andean village visit.
- Completely private tour of Machu Picchu and Cusco.
- Tour leader during whole trip.
- Full support from your Travel Concierge before, during and after your trip.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
- Entry/Admission - Inca Trail
- Entry/Admission - Museo Inka
- International flights.
- Meals where are not stated.
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee US$35.
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Date of birth and passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- THINGS TO BRING:
- Original Passport.
- Current University Card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount).
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho.
- Warm jacket.
- Comfortable Trousers.
- Sun hat.
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher).
- Insect repellant.
- Personal medication.
- Camera and film.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Inti Peru Adventures
Truly Wonderful Experience
My family and I had a wonderful experience with Inti Peru Adventures, and especially with our guide, Edgar. He was …
Amazing Time with Edgar!
We had Edgar as our Inti Peru tour guide. He's a super nice guy and gave us an amazing local's view of the Sacred V…
What a wonderful trip!
We toured Chinchero and Moray and Edgar also took us to a textile area where we were shown how the different wool a…
Spirit of Inca Journey
John shared so many insights and new understandings into the Inca culture, mystic meanings, and language significan…
Great Experience with Great Guide
Our experience with this family owned and operated tour company was amazing. They took care of all logistical requi…
Amazing tour and guide!
My husband and I had the most amazing time exploring Andean Villages and Machu Picchu with Edgar from Inti Peru Adv…
Amazing company, great knowledge of the area, clean and safe service, super super friendly and will assist you in w…
Private Tour to Machu Picchu
Four of my friends and I had a private tour of Machu Picchu, and we all had an amazing time! Edgar was our amazing …
2 day Humantay and Salkantay visit
Me and my boyfriend both wanted to end our time in Peru by visiting Lake Humantay and Salkantay. We upgrade to the …
We love Inti Peru Adventures!
My sister and I booked the private 3-Day Huchuy Q’osco trek to Machu Picchu and we absolutely adored our experience…
The Best Day Ever!
Please choose this company! The guides were friendly, knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. My favorite part …
Best part of our trip to Peru!!
Edgar and his team were very knowledgeable and took time to make our experience memorable. They provided everythin…
Truly Magical Tour Guide
We stayed 4 nights at the Chinchero Boutique Hotel with Edgar and Sol. A rather unexpected jewel, hidden off the ma…
Excellent job by Edger, John in arranging from pick up at Cusco Airport to visiting city and next day Machu Pichu v…
Best Tour of Machu Picchu
This was my first time to Machu, so you’re probably thinking…”how do you know it was the best tour?” While touring …
- Mercado Central de San Pedro, Qorikancha, and 11 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travellers!
from CA$403.74* CA$474.99
Frequently Asked Questions about All Inclusive - 7 Days Machupicchu - The Hidden Treasures Of The Sun
Which attractions will I visit with All Inclusive - 7 Days Machupicchu - The Hidden Treasures Of The Sun?
How much is All Inclusive - 7 Days Machupicchu - The Hidden Treasures Of The Sun?
All Inclusive - 7 Days Machupicchu - The Hidden Treasures Of The Sun price starts from C$1,427.27. Discover and book All Inclusive - 7 Days Machupicchu - The Hidden Treasures Of The Sun on Tripadvisor
What is the All Inclusive - 7 Days Machupicchu - The Hidden Treasures Of The Sun cancellation policy?
All Inclusive - 7 Days Machupicchu - The Hidden Treasures Of The Sun cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book All Inclusive - 7 Days Machupicchu - The Hidden Treasures Of The Sun on Tripadvisor
Which company provides All Inclusive - 7 Days Machupicchu - The Hidden Treasures Of The Sun?
All Inclusive - 7 Days Machupicchu - The Hidden Treasures Of The Sun is hosted by Inti Peru Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Inti Peru Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book All Inclusive - 7 Days Machupicchu - The Hidden Treasures Of The Sun on Tripadvisor