Machu Picchu One Day Tour From Cusco
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experience an incredible visit to the world-famous Inca city of Machu Picchu, as you explore its ingenious architecture, history and what daily life was like for residents, during this day trip from Cusco. It’s the perfect opportunity for first-time visitors, families and individual travelers to make an in-depth exploration of this amazing archaeological site. Depart from Cusco in the morning, with pickup from your hotel and a transfer from the city center to the train station. Then enjoy a scenic, 2-hour train ride, offering stunning views of the mountainous terrain that makes up the area near Machu Picchu. Arrive in Aguas Calientes, the small village located at the base of this famous Inca site, and board a bus for the short ride to this sacred citadel. One day before the tour one of our representatives will visit you at the hotel in Cusco, to give you detailed instructions for your tour Machu Picchu.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Santuario Historico de Machu PicchuStop: 6 hours - Admission includedSpend a day exploring the jaw-dropping Inca citadel of Machu Picchu during this all-inclusive day trip leaving from Cusco. Discover this renowned mountaintop Inca site with a guide, learning about its construction, history and what daily life was like for its residents. The trip’s relaxed, non-strenuous pace is a great option for first-time visitors, families and solo travelers alike, and features three different train ride options. The trip also includes round-trip hotel transport, guides, transfer from Cusco to Machu Picchu (via train and bus), a delicious lunch and the site entrance fee. Our tour spends more time at Machu Picchu than any other day trip. All the transportation is included, making it easy to cross this wonder of the world off your bucket list. We’ll put you in the epicenter of the Inca Empire.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Train Ticket
- Hotel Transfer-Train Station-Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071