View all photos (6)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We will start in Cusco, seeing its fascinating architectural works and the secrets that protect its oldest walls. We will enter a magical world, full of history and culture. Who speaks of the ancestors of the people was born and recycled the lands known as Machu Picchu. We will go to the Rainbow Mountain, we will know its history and why of its name.
Transfer in + Cusco City Tour
Cusco + Sacred Valley of the...
Machu Picchu Tour + Cusco
Rainbow Mountain Vinicunca + Cusco
- Tour Guide
- FD Sacred Valley
- FD Machu Picchu in standard category train service
- HD City Tour Cuzco & Archaeological Park of Sacsayhuaman
- FD Rainbow Mountain Vinicunca "Montaña de los 7 Colores"
- Ticket Entry To Rainbow Mountain Vinicunca
- Emergency Kit + Oxigene
- Air tickets and taxes of these.
- National and international exit taxes.
- Feeding not mentioned in the program.
- Expenses not specified in the program.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Recommendation: Warm clothing, sunscreen, 2 liters of water (per person), cap, sunglasses and camera.nd camera.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: BM Tours
How NOT to run a tour!
19 Octubre - Actividades + Noche de alojamiento (Incluida en el paquete) Isabela Local Guide picked us up at Hotel …
Guide was very knowledgable and passionate about his City. Great climbing the 444 steps. Iguana park, city hall and…
Like being in the Rainforest
2 hour wander around a mature if slightly run down garden. Really interesting range of plants all in one area. The…
Santa Fe Day Trip.
The first part of the tour was not all that exciting. We went to some part of Santa Cruz by boat and stayed on the …
tour company is bad- nature, is beautiful
I paid twice what you would pay if you booked locally. first this company didn't pick us up on time. on the boat- m…
Rushed hike up the mountain!
Rushed hike up the mountain! The guide picked us up 45 minutes late, only after we called the tour office and remin…
This tour was a great experience. We learned so much from our guide, and I regret that I cannot remember his name. …
Santa Cruz half day trip
This was a fantastic snapshot of the island with a visit to all the highlights of Santa Cruz! Thank you, we loved i…
Hi Travellers! This is Joel. I am finally at home! I am from New York and I spent last week in the Galápagos Islan…
Don't use BM Tours
I will start by saying that Isabela Island is beautiful. The Sierra Negra volcano tour is amazing. However, this to…
Thank you BM Tours for being so special with us! I was in the Galapagos on november 15th. We are very happy with al…
Stay away - cancelled us the morning of the tour after we took a two hour ferry to get there
We booked this tour on December 27th. Received an immediate confirmation and paid through Pay Pal - also received …
Thanks BM Tours it was great!!
Hi, this is Angie from Hong Kong. I was in The Galápagos with my boyfriend last month and I want to let you know it…
DO NOT USE this company
This company cancelled two different tours on us within days with notice late the night before and because it was h…
WARNING TO OTHER TRAVELLERS: DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS Company 千万别和这家公司订团！！
*For travellers who have made bookings with this company, you should ask for a refund ASAP* We booked a full day P…
- Alejandro Velasco Astete Airport, Cusco Cathedral, and 8 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071