View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Huchuy Qosqo is a spectacular archaeological site, ideal for those who love nature and culture sites. This great tour allows travelers to experience the little villages in the outlying area of Cusco. Hiking this trail you will also get mind-blowing views of the mountains close by the Sacred Valley. This day hike is recommended as part of the acclimatization to the altitude, before the multi-day treks. After the hike to Huchuy Qosqo ruins travelers can also connect to Machu Picchu.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sacred Valley of the IncasStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedIncreíble vista del Valle Sagrado desde el mirador de Huchuy Qosqo y la cadena de montañas del Vilcanota.Read more
- Private transportation
- Guia e ingresos
- Entry/Admission - Huchuy Qosqo
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Propinas para el personal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Top Peru Trips
Rainbow Mountain Hike (Full Day)
We booked a private full day trip to Rainbow Mountain and had an absolutely wonderful experience. We had heard rum…
Top Peru Trips Peru treks
We recently went on several treks with Top Peru Trips guided by the owner Chris / Navidad and had a incredible time…
Bucket List- check
I contacted Top Peru Trips from a recommendation from a friend who lived in Peru. She said they were top notch. M…
Top Peru Trips was Awesome
Our guide chris and his team were awesome, very accommodating, and never led us astray. He was very knowledgeable …
Cusco, Pisac, Moray, Marsa, Urubamba, Olantaytambo and Machu Picchu day trips
We spent a week with Chris and explored the amazing Inca sites around Cusco and the Sacred Valley. He is extremely…
Rainbow Mountain Excursion
We went with Chris and his driver up to Rainbow mountain last week. Totally worth paying a little extra than one of…
Amazing Rainbow Mountain Experience
Originally we had planned to go book our Rainbow Mountain adventure upon arriving in Cuzco, either on our own or th…
Several day exploring the Sacred Valley, Inka ruins and the Inka trail hike to Macchu Picchu. Outstanding
We were recommended to Chris from a friend. Topperutrips is a fine guide company. Chris was a great host and educat…
Two-day Inca Trail Hike, Machu Picchu, Rainbow Mountain, Sacred Valley, and Cusco tour
We chose Top Peru Trips based on the recommendation of a friend. Our guide Chris is from the area and is an expert …
Dream come true in Peru!
A lifelong dream realized with the very special, patient, wise and kind master guide Chris. Chris created and offer…
Machu Picchu, Cusco, Sacre Valley, Rainbow Mountain....
Top Peru Trips master guide is Chris Condori Huanca. Couldn't ask for better one. He educated us with tremendous In…
Peru Hiking Sacred Valley, Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Rainbow Mountain, Cusco
A small private company. Chris really has the insiders' view on all the experiences he offers in Peru. And he kno…
Two-day Inka trail and Machu Picchu
We were lucky to have Chris as our guide for two day Inka trail and Manchu Picchu tour. The trip was organized very…
Great choice to travel with Top Peru Trips
We are a group of 5 coming from HK. We went to Machu Picchu and Rainbow Mountain (3 days tour) with Top Peru Trips …
Machu Picchu and Rainbow mountain. Fantastic guides!
Both Chris and Valerio were amazing guides for both hikes. They stayed with me when I was having difficulty, share…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071