Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Join our budget version of the inca jungle trek to Machu Picchu. This 4 day tour is for the adrenaline junkies and thrill seekers which offers the possibility of low altitude mountain biking and trekking to reach Machu Picchu, with optional rafting and zipline activities. The ultimate ending to this excellent trip is a visit to lost city of the incas Machu Picchu you can learn the fascinating history of the ‘Lost City’ as you roam the ruins, look out over the Sacred Inca Terraces and see the sacred temples of the Sun and Condor and its rediscovery by Hiram Bingham in 1911. Join our group and enjoy 4 days of adventure in the incas road.
Cusco - Abra Malaga - Santa...
Santa Maria - Cocalmayo Hot...
Santa Teresa - Hydroelectrica -...
Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu -...
- Briefing the evening before the trip in your hotel.
- Biking Activity with mountain bikes, helmets and gloves.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Professional bilingual guide English/Spanish
- Bus from Hydroelectrica to Cusco.
- 1 night local Lodge - Pispitayoc (shared room).
- 1 night hostel in Santa Teresa ( wifi - hot water).
- 1 night of hostel in Aguas Calientes (with private bathrooms and hot water)
- Optional activities Rafting and Zipline (+30 USD per each)
- Entrance for Cocalmayo Hot Springs.(s/10.00 = $3 USD)
- Optional -Train from aguas calientes to ollantaytambo.
- Lunch and dinner on the last day.
- All Personal care items.
- Entry/Admission - Banos Termales de Cocalmayo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Inca Machu Picchu Tours
Fantastic tour! Definitely recommend
Used company for Machu Picchu. Everything went smooth - from pre-trip correspondence to airport pickup to actual to…
Machu Picchu, Ica and Puno with professionals. The organization of the formidable tours in each destination, with g…
Inca Machu Picchu Tours organized everything for us from our arrival at Cusco. Always checking with us, very punctu…
Excellent Day in Machu Picchu!!
We booked Machu picchu 1 day tour with Inca Machu Picchu Tours the staff were excellent and very friendly, very pro…
Rainbow mountain with Jose Quispe
It's a great day excursion from Cusco, Our guide was Jose,He is an excellen guide with a lot of information and hel…
Salkantay Trek 5 days
We booked the 5d/4n trek two days before departure in low season. Two things that especially made our trip: the sta…
I loved visiting Peru with Inca Machu Picchu Tours, it was a wonderful and very informative experience, Our guide O…
Salkantay trek 5 days
This trek was challenging but so worth it. We did the 5 day 4 night Salkantay trek leading to MachuPicchu. The tour…
The Rainbow Mountain is absolutely beautiful, We did the tour with Inca Machu Picchu Tours and the experience was o…
Mother-daughter trip in early March happily. Very easy to contact the tour company, pick up right on time, bus very…
Rainbow mountain with Inca Crew
We had an amazing time and the team was very supportive and helpful. It is not an easy road, considering the altitu…
Inca Jungle Trek 4days
We are a group of 8 friends went on a 4 day trek which included: White water rafting, zip lining, bike riding and …
“My wife and I really enjoyed this trek and we can only recommend Inca Machu Picchu Tours for their professionalism…
PERFECT TRIP, EXCELLENT GUIDE!
“We had an excellent experience on the Salkantay trek. I would highly recommend Inca Machu Picchu Tours - they go a…
Great experience 4d/3n
Great trip thanks to our awesome tour guide, Carlitos! All of the activities were so much fun and Carlitos did an a…
- Santa Maria, Banos Termales de Cocalmayo, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,226 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,921 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer
What time does Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer start?
Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer on Tripadvisor
How much is Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer?
Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer price starts from C$372.02. Discover and book Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer on Tripadvisor
What is the Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer cancellation policy?
Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer?
Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer is hosted by Inca Machu Picchu Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Inca Machu Picchu Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer on Tripadvisor