View all photos (25)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Experience the highlights of Lima on a private tour of colorful neighborhoods, historic sites, and the Inka Market. Peru’s biggest city can be overwhelming for first-time visitors, but touring Lima with a private guide is a great way to get oriented, covering more ground than you could on your own. Extend your visit with a trip to Kennedy Park (Parque Kennedy), including a stop to purchase lunch at La Lucha Sangucheria Criolla.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Plaza San MartinStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 2Museo Convento San Francisco y CatacumbasStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor)Stop: 25 minutes -See details
- 4Huaca PucllanaStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5El Parque del AmorStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 6Morro SolarStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 7BarrancoStop: 30 minutes -See details
- Private tour covers more of Lima in limited time
- Visit must-see neighborhoods, including the historic center and Miraflores
- Vibrant markets and city overlooks provide great photo opportunities
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at hotels in selected areas
What to Expect
Meet a driver at your hotel and then set out for Lima’s colonial-era city center. Walk through traditional plazas and historic streets, and visit a series of architectural highlights, including the San Francisco Convent. a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Next, head to the coastal Miraflores neighborhood, stopping by Huaca Pucllana, a pre-Incan pyramid surrounded by modern homes, on the way to the Inka Market. Get tips on picking up the best handicrafts and souvenirs before continuing to the Park of Love and some great views of the beach. Finally, drive to the top of Morro Solar for sweeping views of Chorrillos Bay, the city, and shantytowns, and learn about Lima’s persistent cultural divisions. If you’re adding the optional extension, visit Kennedy Park’s huge population of local cats and then pause at a beloved sandwich spot to purchase a classic Lima lunch before returning to your original departure point.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from districts of San Isidro, Miraflores & Barranco - all others please see: Exclusions)
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Lunch - If La Lucha & Kennedy Park add-on is selected, client will be responsible for lunch consumption. The additional pricing is to cover the extra hour that will be added on to the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas
- Entry/Admission - Huaca Pucllana
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Basic, start times may be booked between the hours of 9am-5pm (please contact local provider to request a change in start time.)
- Shore Excursion, start times may be booked between the hours of 8am-5pm (please contact local provider to request a change in start time.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Integrity Tourism & Transportation
Do you know what 'cuy' is?
We had a wonderful day in Lima. Highlights were the catacombs, Larco Museum (and lunch there as well on the…
Private Full Day Best of Lima Your
My wife and I only had 1 day in Lima and we were extremely happy with this tour. Maricarmen ( Marie) our tour…
One Day in Lima
Our guide Natalie was fabulous. Very knowledgeable and a totally delightful person. Fit a lot of highlights into a…
Best of Lima
Overall tour was excellent. Our guide Nathaly was so knowledgeable and had a wonderful personality. Great day!!
We had a fabulous day visiting the Pachacamac ruins and Los Ficus Hacienda. We visited the ruins in the morning,…
Thoroughly enjoyed my day in Lima
I had a long layover in Lima and decided to do a 1/2 day tour to make the most of my time. I couldn't have had a…
Great way to explore Lima with a private tour.
We had very little time in Lima unfortunately, but our guide made it unforgettable. We had chance to see different…
San Francisco, California42
Best gudie I have ecer had in any country
We have traveled extensively in many countries and I can honestly say that Marco is the best guide we have ever…
Amazing Tour w/Spectacular Guide
Marco did a FANTASTIC tour. We were very impressed! Highly recommend this tour if you are traveling to Lima,…
Belo Horizonte, MG20
Very good tour.
Very good tour. Learned a lot about Lima on this tour. Our tour guide was great, very informative, detailed and…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071