Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A private guide means you will receive undivided attention from your tour guide and you will be able to ask numerous questions and customize your Machupicchu itinerary according to your interests. Machupicchu is very big and you cannot see it all in one day, so having a private guide means you will see more and also see the attractions you are most interested in as long as it is covered within the 2.5hr tour. Plus, your guide is more than happy to snap photographs of you and your party throughout the experience.
- You’ll have 3 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Machu PicchuStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Santuario Historico de Machu PicchuStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Roca SagradaStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Intihuatana StoneStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Temple of the SunStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Temple of the Three WindowsStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Main TempleStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Sacred PlazaStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atMuro de la CiudadMuro de la Ciudad, 08680, PeruThe tour will end inside the Machu Picchu Sanctuary, you can continue visiting Machu Picchu after the guided tour.See address & details
Belmond Sanctuary Lodge, Machu Picchu, Carretera Hiram Bingham Km 7.5, 08680, Peru Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru Machu Picchu station, Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
Muro de la Ciudad, 08680, Peru
- 2.5hr Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Professional and licensed Machu Picchu guide
- Fluent English-speaking or Spanish-speaking guide
- Briefing at your hotel in Machu Picchu the night before at 7pm
- Briefing at the train station if you arrive the same day
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Roca Sagrada
- Entry/Admission - Intihuatana Stone
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sun
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Three Windows
- Entry/Admission - Main Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Plaza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: MachuPicchu Center
Machu Picchu Center
Katherine was so, so amazing to deal with!! I chatted with her on-line numerous times, asking many questions, and …
I loved seeing the llamas free roaming the ruins. The ruins themselves are amazing. Some have been rebuilt. Probabl…
Our expectations were exceeded
We have just returned home after completing a South America holiday which included a visit to Machu Picchu, organis…
Great experience from beginning to end - 10day peru itinerary
We contacted machupicchu center originally only to buy our Huaynapicchu tickets, but then after speaking with them …
Worth the money, very good experience
To book everything for Machu Picchu is a time consuming process and when we started to count on it, the cost wasn´t…
Easy purchase of Huaynapicchu ticket
We bought Huaynapicchu tickets for January. We received our tickets within a few hours and all information was corr…
Superb experience, guide very patient with our group of 10 seniors
We had a very good experience with Machupicchu Center, our rep Nancy did our entire Peru itinerary starting from Li…
Excellent experience, top notch customer service, agency went above and beyond expectations
I can't thank Machupicchu Center enough. They went above and beyond for me and my husband to go to Machu Picchu des…
Summary for low budget nationals and maybe foreign people.
So, I've been to MCP in 2007 and now again in 2019. Before I start my tips in saving money, I will say that MCP has…
Great experience with 2day sacred valley tour with huaynapicchu ticket
My wife and I had a great experience with this company. The booking process was easy and the tour was fantastic. Th…
Excellent 4-day Inca Trail tour with Huaynapicchu ticket + other tours
We booked most of our tours in Peru with Machupicchu Center, and we are very glad we did. #1 on our bucket list was…
Three week Peru Adventure
Booked our 3 week Peru adventure through MachuPicchu Center. I could not have asked for better service! They put…
TERRIBE!!! BOOK SOMEHWERE ELSE!!!
the people on the actual tour were very nice but they don't understand they work for a company that is a total SCAM…
One of the most beautiful places I have ever been. Breathtaking. If you like history and would like something ama…
Worth every penny - perfect
My girlfriend and I used Machu Picchu Center for our two day, one night visit to the Sacred Valley / Machu Picchu t…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 139 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 388 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,411 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hire a fluent English speaking and professional Machu Picchu guide
Which attractions will I visit with Hire a fluent English speaking and professional Machu Picchu guide?
How much is Hire a fluent English speaking and professional Machu Picchu guide?
Hire a fluent English speaking and professional Machu Picchu guide price starts from C$75.50. Discover and book Hire a fluent English speaking and professional Machu Picchu guide on Tripadvisor
What is the Hire a fluent English speaking and professional Machu Picchu guide cancellation policy?
Hire a fluent English speaking and professional Machu Picchu guide cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Hire a fluent English speaking and professional Machu Picchu guide on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hire a fluent English speaking and professional Machu Picchu guide?
Hire a fluent English speaking and professional Machu Picchu guide is hosted by MachuPicchu Center. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MachuPicchu Center on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hire a fluent English speaking and professional Machu Picchu guide on Tripadvisor