Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
See the best of Albanian in a 6-day tour. This tour will take you to amazing UNESCO sites like Berat,Gjirokaster, Butrint where you will learn more about the history and architecture of these places. Explore great natural parks like Bogova Waterfall and Osum Canyons. Eat local food and experience a wine tasting tour in a small scenic village. Drive through the Albanian Coast, enjoy the spectacular views, visit an old village build on a cliff, and then if it will be warm swim in the crystal waters of the Ionian sea
Visit Karvasta Lagoon and Berat
Osum Canyon and Bogove Waterfall
Ancient Apollonia and Gjirokaster
Blue Eye - Butrint - Ksamil and...
Albanian Coast and Vlore
Zvernec Island - Ardenica...
- Entry/Admission - Parku Kombetar Divjake-Karavasta
- Entry/Admission - Osum Canyon (Kanioni i Osumit)
- Entry/Admission - Apollonia Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - The Blue Eye
- Entry/Admission - Butrint National Park
- Entry/Admission - Llogara Pass
- Entry/Admission - Zvernec Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Ardenica Monastery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was a very memorable trip and one that we would suggest to other people. Thank you for a wonderful journey! My kids and I were so pleased with the trip. Our guide, as well as the driver, was outstanding: polite, patient, friendly, and a safe driver. They made sure we were…
Date of experience: August 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Visit Albania Tour Operator
Randi and Dike were excellent tour guides and drivers along the trek through Tomorri. It was just me and them and I…
Amazing winery tour
Very professional tour operator. I've got much more than the degustation, I've learnt a lot about your country and…
Awesome day out
We did the tour of the Osum Canyon and it was an unforgettable experience! Randi was a great guide, very friendly b…
2-week all Albania custom-made tour
We did a two-week tour all over Albania (plus Ohrid Lake) in August 2020 and we had a great time. Both guys were ve…
Fantastic guides showed us the best of the south island...couldn't have had a better trip!” Highly Recommended
My wife & I were the only people on this hiking. Even though they could have cancelled due to lack of participants …
Visit Albania tour operator
“This trip was action packed from the get go. Food was amazing! Hikes, bike, and kayak excursions were beautiful a…
Visit Berat - waking tour
We had a great experience in Berat Guide was friendly and knowledgeable Visit at local.family is a highlight…
Best Hiking tours in Berat
We visited Berat in the low season and we thought we gonna stay 1 night So we contacted Vato to offer us a package…
Perfect Day Trip from Berat - the Osumi Canyon and Bogova Waterfall
It was not the rafting season when we visited the Canyon but it is definitely worth the trip. We joined a day tour …
Amazing day trip to Osumi Canyon and Bogova Waterfall
Osumi Canyon itself is stunning and that's already worth a trip. It makes it even better that the day trip is very …
Wine Tasting Culinary Day In Roshnik
If you love wine, good traditional food and learning about the local life, this is the right trip for you! Roshnik…
Excellent daytrip to Osumi canyon and Bogova waterfall
We have had a well organized tour to Osumi Canyon and Bogova waterfall with guide Silvio. He knows a lot about hist…
great service, beautiful tour
Despite high season with lots of work and our spontaneous arrival, we were attended to immediately. A tour to the T…
Tomorri Mountain and Bogova Waterfall
My wife and I took a tour out of Berat with Visit Albania Tour Operators. Our guide Marjo and our driver Milo were…
- Tirana, Parku Kombetar Divjake-Karavasta, and 15 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Albanian Highlights - 6 day around Albania
Which attractions will I visit with Albanian Highlights - 6 day around Albania?
How much is Albanian Highlights - 6 day around Albania?
Albanian Highlights - 6 day around Albania price starts from C$1,236.47. Discover and book Albanian Highlights - 6 day around Albania on Tripadvisor
What is the Albanian Highlights - 6 day around Albania cancellation policy?
Albanian Highlights - 6 day around Albania cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Albanian Highlights - 6 day around Albania on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Albanian Highlights - 6 day around Albania?
Albanian Highlights - 6 day around Albania is hosted by Visit Albania Tour Operator. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Visit Albania Tour Operator on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Albanian Highlights - 6 day around Albania on Tripadvisor