Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We research, design and develop unique travel programs. Our experience and knowledge, as well as our passion for our homeland, enriches travelers' experience in Croatia. We are travel specialists in custom-designed tours for small and large groups. Zagreb has culture, arts, music, architecture, gastronomy and all the other things that make a quality capital city – it's no surprise that the number of visitors has risen sharply in recent years. Croatia's coastal attractions aside, Zagreb has finally been discovered as a popular city-break destination in its own right. Zagreb is a mixture of straight-laced Austro-Hungarian architecture and rough-around-the-edges socialist structures, its character a sometimes uneasy combination of the two elements. This small metropolis is made for strolling the streets, drinking coffee in the permanently full cafes, popping into museums and galleries, and enjoying the theatres, concerts and cinema.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1ZagrebStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 2Mirogoj CemeteryStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Museum of Broken RelationshipsStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Funicular RailwayStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Dolac MarketStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Josipa Jelacica)Stop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byZrinjevacKing Tomislav SquareCroatian National Theatre in ZagrebMimara MuseumCathedral of the AssumptionCroatian State ArchivesBotanical Garden
- English speaking guide
- Walking Tour Zagreb Upper town
- Panoramic tour Zagreb minivan
- Entry / Admission Museum of broken relationships
- Entry/Admission - Mirogoj Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Broken Relationships
- Entry/Admission - Funicular Railway
- Entry/Admission - Dolac Market
- Entry/Admission - Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Josipa Jelacica)
- Lunch / Dinner - ( can be plan )
- Personal expense
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
What an experience! Amazing way to see Zagreb where you can see so much beauty in that city, all recommendations 😍
Date of experience: December 2019
This unique tour around Zagreb with mini van is an eye opener. Whole family gets to enjoy in very interesting Zagreb sightseeings with personal experienced guide, personal ride and lots of informations just for us.
Date of experience: November 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: ADVENTURES IN ZAGREB by Nobis
Museum tour Zagreb
Guys, these museums are amazing! The whole group had so much fun and learned new things. Plus the Nobis crew is ama…
Advent in Zagreb tour
Great tour! Lots of very intersting and usefull information rolled into a great and inetersting story about Zagreb,…
Autumn wonderland in Plitvice
People, Plitvice is great in autumn time! We had great fun, excellent meals and even better wines with Nobis crew.
The tour was great. Lots of good info. we learned a lot about the city's past. Time passed too fast ;) Great great!…
Beautiful organisation and personel
The trip to Plitvice was gRReat! Kind and pleasant personel, great organisation, and very funny! I had a time of m…
BEST ZAGREB TOUR EVER!!
Really loved the way the way tour played out, we were able to see the best of the rich architecture in Zagreb. The …
Advent in Zagreb
Amazin experiance, amazing people, beautiful town and amazing food, I recommend everyone to come and enjoy!
This is great way to explore Zagreb by winter! It is really magical time of the year Advent in Zagreb! We had great…
Delicious food 😉 city tour was so great, wine, food, guide everything was so well organized! That was great way to…
Advent in Zagreb
Amazing tour and guidance! Center of the city is wonderful and would highly recommend Christmas time!
Trasnsfer from airport to hotel
Driver was fluent in english, taxi service was fast, vehicle was comfortable and had more than enough space for 7 o…
Great tour!! :) It was very interesting to visit all the remarkable places in Zagreb with tour guide who explained …
Christmas time in Zagreb
The guide was very pleasant and told us lots of interesting and useful information. It was well organized, we manag…
- Duration: 2h 4m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 780 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,089 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 996 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Panoramic Zagreb tour - minivan
Which attractions will I visit with Private Panoramic Zagreb tour - minivan?
How much is Private Panoramic Zagreb tour - minivan?
Private Panoramic Zagreb tour - minivan price starts from C$137.82. Discover and book Private Panoramic Zagreb tour - minivan on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Panoramic Zagreb tour - minivan cancellation policy?
Private Panoramic Zagreb tour - minivan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Panoramic Zagreb tour - minivan on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Panoramic Zagreb tour - minivan?
Private Panoramic Zagreb tour - minivan is hosted by ADVENTURES IN ZAGREB by Nobis. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ADVENTURES IN ZAGREB by Nobis on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Panoramic Zagreb tour - minivan on Tripadvisor