This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Town, Bucharest Romania
We invite you to discover Bucharest, the beautiful capital of Romania, with a population of 1.9 million inhabitants, being the largest city in the country and the sixth biggest European city, and before the second World War was referred to as "The Little Paris". One of the most remarkable tourist attractions is the Parliament Palace - designated by the World Records Academy as being the most expensive and heaviest administrative building in the world and the second largest in the world.
The Arch of Triumph and the Athenaeum - symbols of the Romanian culture, numerous museums such as the Peasant Museum, the National Art Museum or the National History Museum are worth visiting. There are plenty of places to eat in Bucharest, a large number of restaurants and bars are available, many of them offering traditional Romanian specialties as well as various international food.
The nightlife of this city is vibrant and colourful. In the old centre you may enjoy the open air terraces, bars, coffee shops, pubs and clubs, which can be found at every turn.
Your guide will pick you up from the hotel for Bucharest sightseeing. You will admire the famous Parliament Palace, the largest administrative building of Europe. The walking tour includes the famous Revolution Square where Ceausescu, the infamous communist dictator held its last speech, and the bustling old center of Bucharest. You’ll admire as well The Village Museum and famous boulevards and neighborhoods of this interesting city.
In the end you’ll be dropped-off at your hotel.
The main highlights of the tour: Revolution Square, Cretulescu Church, The Parliament, Village Museum, Walking tour in the Old Town.
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Bucharest only)
• Entrance fees for the Parliament and the Village Museum
• Transport by modern car, minibus or coach
• Professional English speaking guide
What’s not included:
• Photographing or filming fees at the visited sites
• Travel insurance
• Personal Expenses
• Visa procurement (if needed)
Departure: On request
* We also offer transfer services at extra costs from the airport to the hotel and back, we can recommend the perfect hotel to suit you, and also help you by booking tables to the best Romanian restaurants in town, where you can fully enjoy traditional food and drink.
We personally tested all the locations, so you can be sure that you will have a unique and pleasant experience in Romania!
It will not be hard for you to fall in love with this beautiful and vibrant capital city! :)