Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atStudentski trg 3Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Fruska Gora MonasteriesStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sremski KarlovciStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Petrovaradin FortressStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4Novi SadStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll end atStudentski trg 3Studentski trg 3, Beograd 11000, SerbiaThe blue-marked place for the tourist buses.See address & details
Studentski trg 3, Beograd 11000, Serbia
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting in a traditional winery of Sremski Karlovci
- Entry/Admission - Fruska Gora Monasteries
- Entry/Admission - Sremski Karlovci
- Private transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
HamadAlshaibani wrote a review Dec. 2019Sharjah, United Arab Emirates51 contributions4 helpful votes
I had this tour on 24-12-2019 with our knowledgeable tour guide Hristina and amazing happy driver Luka (from Serbia Tour Operator). The tour started from Belgrade on a cloudy & rainy day in a mini van with a small group. We visited multiple places and we stayed the longest in…
Date of experience: December 2019
I put private in quotation because even though it wasn’t booked as a private tour it was only my wife and I. Tamara was our guide for the day and she was great! She has a lot of knowledge in her head and went to school for Tourism and university in Novi Sad, so the perfect guide…
Dragana was tireless and extremely knowledgeable about the region. We had the misfortune of trying to visit during the EXIT festival, which closes off the fortress at Novi Sad. Don’t go then if you can help it. But Dragana gave us the heads up about this ahead of time and it was…
Although not a seasoned traveller, I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Aside from meeting a great group of fellow tourists, our tour guide, Jelica, was wonderful... a good combination of being both informative and entertaining. Highly recommended.
Date of experience: June 2019
We send an email two days prior to departure and got their reply in one day, confirming pick up time in our hotel lobby. the group has 6 guests travelling in one mini van. our guide Bojan is very knowledgable especially in history and energetic showing around the beautiful…
Date of experience: April 2019
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci with Wine Tasting
What time does Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci with Wine Tasting start?
Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci with Wine Tasting will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci with Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci with Wine Tasting?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci with Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor
How much is Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci with Wine Tasting?
Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci with Wine Tasting price starts from C$77.96. Discover and book Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci with Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor
What is the Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci with Wine Tasting cancellation policy?
Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci with Wine Tasting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci with Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor