Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atManaguaOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Masaya Volcano National ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedThe Masaya volcano is located near the city of Masaya in the department of the same name, in Nicaragua just 20 km south of the capital of the country, Managua. It is one of the 7 active volcanoes in the country, in this tour you can experience the crater of an active volcano, with its lava lake illuminating the sky in the dark, it is an unforgettable sight, the stay in the crater of the volcano by security measures and standards of park rangers is between 10 to 20 Minutes. Our first stop will be Cerro el Ventarron in Ticuantepe where you can observe the Masaya volcano and its landscapes, and get an idea of its beauty and what awaits you inside the volcano, then we will go to the volcano In the Masaya National Park we will visit the volcano museum where the history and models that represent its structure are, as well as representations of the volcano's wildlife, then we will go by car to the top of the volcano to see the lava lake of the volcano that is constantly burning. Places to visit: Ventarron View point Masaya Volcano National Park It includes: Transport round trip Bilingual guide Tickets Bottle of water Duration: 3 hours Departure Time: 4:00 P.MRead more
- You'll end atManaguaManagua, NicaraguaSee address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Masaya Volcano National Park
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Apparently, there's a long line of cars every night at Masaya to see the lava. The park does a good job of limiting the number of cars at any one time which accounts for the long wait. Although it's a long way to look down and see the lava, it's still an amazing sight. Tours…
Date of experience: March 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Vive Travels
A fantastic day
We have spent a fantastic day with Live Travels we take a tour for a day from San Jose for my girlfriend and my per…
WARNER IS AWESOME
We visited from the states and had Warner show us around in Nicaragua . He was amazing and ensured we had a blast !…
Great and friendly service
We had the pleasure of meeting Orlando, one of their employees. He gave us the transportation from the airport the …
10d-9n in the Rain and Cloud Forest of Costa Rica
Thank you, Vive Travels, for a great vacation! Our family of 4 (kids 14 and 10) decided last minute to go to Costa…
5D-4N Authentic Costa Rica
We flew in Sunday evening and our guide, whom had communicated with us ahead of time regarding arrival time and any…
We booked this tour through Viator a few months in advance. The day we arrived in Managua, the political protests s…
AMAZING (and worth every penny)
The guide was super incitement and friendly. We learned so much about Nicaragua and I 100% recommend it :)
Very complete and Excellent
We recently visited NIcaragua my wife and I, and we took the service of 4 days with the company of Vive Travels, ou…
Packs a lot in to one day
This was a good trip with a small group (just five of us), but for $140 each I think it was a little steep! The l…
A lovely day out
Warner our guide was great. He turned up on time and for the morning it was myself and two Canadians. We visited M…
I Loved This!
Living in Northern California wine country , its no surprise that I would totally enjoy this tour. Well run w/ a bl…
Best travel tour i been in Nicaragua, amazing staff and amazing schedules, on time, the trip to San Juan and open o…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Volcano Masaya by Night
What time does Volcano Masaya by Night start?
Volcano Masaya by Night will start at 5:00 PM. Discover and book Volcano Masaya by Night on Tripadvisor
How much is Volcano Masaya by Night?
Volcano Masaya by Night price starts from C$124.72. Discover and book Volcano Masaya by Night on Tripadvisor
What is the Volcano Masaya by Night cancellation policy?
Volcano Masaya by Night cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Volcano Masaya by Night on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Volcano Masaya by Night?
Volcano Masaya by Night is hosted by Vive Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vive Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Volcano Masaya by Night on Tripadvisor