Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Live this eco colonial and volcanic adventure enjoying 3 tours paying only for one. Give yourself the luxery of having your own local tour guide who is knowledgeable, fluent in English who also provides a personal approach. On top of that offers safe private transportation. Explore the islets on lake Granada-Nicaragua, the majestic colonial architecture of the city and feel the adrenaline of taking a stuning picutre with the orange color of the lava in the background at the active volcano in Masaya. Activities: Picture taking /Bird watching/Nature tour Boat ride on lake Granada/Nicaragua ( you may get off in one of the islets to visit the historic san pablo fortress) Walking tour downtown Granada/hall of churches and chocolate museum. Visit to La merced church and its view point from bell tower. Lunch at la calzada street ( not included). Visit to Masaya volcano at night. ( take breath taking pictures on the top of the hill with the lava in the background.( Sunset beholding)
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Islets of GranadaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2GranadaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Masaya Crafts MarketStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Masaya Volcano National ParkStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Boat Tour ride
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide and driver
- Walking tour in the city of Granada
- Entry/Admission - Islets of Granada
- Entrances fees to some churches.
- Food and drinks
- Masaya volcano entrance fee is not included
- If pick up is on different city from Managua like in Granada or masaya area extra fees apply $12 PP
- if pick up is at San juan del sur the there is an extra fee of $50 PP minimum 2 people
- Entry/Admission - Masaya Volcano National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Show Me Nicaragua Tours
An absolute fantastic adventure!
Davis was great! We visited so many fantastic locations: chocolate museum, cigar factory, colonial church, and had …
well worth tour. Friendly people
Incredible, it was my son and I, just a boat for us was very cheap and the man who took us very nice and polite, a…
We took a 3hr tour from our hostel in Managua to see the Masaya volcano and also went to the Apoyo lagoon. The acce…
Service delivered with a smile
This was our second time to Nicaragua and we wanted to explore the area and learn more about the culture and geogra…
Exploring Leon Viejo and Leon
My husband and I had a great time on this excursion with Daniel and Julio from Show Me Nicaragua Tours. Our guides …
A Day Full of Fun
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our full day tour with Daniel and Henry! Show Me Nicaragua Tours had contacted …
Money for nothing
We booked and paid the masaya volcano night tour from Granada. A few hours before the trip started we got the inf…
Best tour ever in the world
This is a nice tour ever done before, the Masaya Volcano is really nice you can see the real Magma from the Volcano…
Great driver and tour guide. Volcano and museum was pretty cool also.
Driver and tour guide were great. Joseph, the guide, spoke really good English and was very informative. He was v…
Don’t use guide service. Go on your own.
Volcano is great. Definitely worth a trip. Guide is completely not necessary. There was no value added by having a …
Masaya volcano at night
We went with Abdala tours. Calle Calzada $20. Well worth the detour. It’s amazing and the guide was great. Small g…
Good view of Magma of Masaya Volcano
Good conversation with Tour guide. Nice ride and good view of volcano magma. Best views. Good explanation. Will re…
Best day out!
When in Nicaragua, you MUST do this tour! Daniel and Julio were amazing, very knowledgeable and kept us entertained…
Outstanding tour, unforgettable!!
What an incredible experience. Seeing the volcano at night was literally mind blowing, it was surreal. The tour was…
Gaby is fantastic!!
Everything was great, could not have been better. Very professional. Would recommend to any one with a day in Nicar…
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day Tour in Granada colonial city +lake +handicraft market + Masaya volcano
What time does Full Day Tour in Granada colonial city +lake +handicraft market + Masaya volcano start?
Full Day Tour in Granada colonial city +lake +handicraft market + Masaya volcano will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Full Day Tour in Granada colonial city +lake +handicraft market + Masaya volcano on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Tour in Granada colonial city +lake +handicraft market + Masaya volcano?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full Day Tour in Granada colonial city +lake +handicraft market + Masaya volcano on Tripadvisor
How much is Full Day Tour in Granada colonial city +lake +handicraft market + Masaya volcano?
Full Day Tour in Granada colonial city +lake +handicraft market + Masaya volcano price starts from C$104.02. Discover and book Full Day Tour in Granada colonial city +lake +handicraft market + Masaya volcano on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Day Tour in Granada colonial city +lake +handicraft market + Masaya volcano cancellation policy?
Full Day Tour in Granada colonial city +lake +handicraft market + Masaya volcano cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Tour in Granada colonial city +lake +handicraft market + Masaya volcano on Tripadvisor