Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-85, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bilingual guide Spanish-English
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - San Miguel Duenas
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Gray Line Antigua Guatemala - Tours & Experiences, 2a Calle Oriente, #4B, Antigua Guatemala Antigua, Guatemala 03001, Guatemala These are our pick up points for our excursion. Please select your pick up point and be 15 minutes prior the starting time.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3022P42
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange.
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day Tour: Colonial Antigua, Jade Factory and Textile Experience?
- How much is Full-Day Tour: Colonial Antigua, Jade Factory and Textile Experience?
- Full-Day Tour: Colonial Antigua, Jade Factory and Textile Experience price starts from C$80.93. Discover and book Full-Day Tour: Colonial Antigua, Jade Factory and Textile Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Tour: Colonial Antigua, Jade Factory and Textile Experience cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Tour: Colonial Antigua, Jade Factory and Textile Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Tour: Colonial Antigua, Jade Factory and Textile Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Tour: Colonial Antigua, Jade Factory and Textile Experience?
- Full-Day Tour: Colonial Antigua, Jade Factory and Textile Experience is hosted by Gray Line Guatemala. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gray Line Guatemala on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Tour: Colonial Antigua, Jade Factory and Textile Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3022P42
- You'll start atGray Line Antigua Guatemala - Tours & Experiences2a Calle Oriente, #4B, Antigua Guatemala Antigua, Guatemala 03001, GuatemalaThese are our pick up points for our excursion. Please select your pick up point and be 15 minutes prior the starting time.See address & details
- 1Iglesia de La MercedStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Arco de Santa CatalinaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3The Plaza Central ParkStop: 70 minutesSee details
- 4Tanque de la UnionStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Iglesia de San Antonio Aguas CalientesStop: 50 minutesSee details
- 6Valhalla Macadamia FarmStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Amazing experience with one or two hiches
Communication could have been improved and there were some organizational road bumps, but eventually all the bookin…
Very good experience! Highly recommend the horses unless you are a frequent hiker in great shape. The guys at the b…
Best Adolfo City tour guide!
We utilize the Gray Line agency Adolfo our tour guide and Mynor our chofer. This tour was so complete and beautiful…
Guatemala City Tour
I had a great time. I learned a lot. Winston Cuk was a great guide. He is very knowledgeable and I enjoyed his guid…
Amazing History Lesson
Our guide was so knowledgeable about the history of the city. He taught us so much about the architecture and custo…
Must See Antigua Guatemala
This tour was lovely, and allowed me to visit all of the historic sites and structures that I wanted to see in Anti…
INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL
Chichicastenago is a very interesting town full of Mayan History, it kind of has a feeling of a mystery town from t…
Short tour which packs in a good taste of Guatemala City
We booked a half-day tour with GrayLine via Viator. Our tour guide met us at our hotel. We only did a half-day tour…
A very worthwhile experience.
The van we went in was comfortable. The driver was excellent. The guide was knowledgeable and personable. We enjoye…
A long day, but really interesting and worth it
I took this tour on August 1, 2021 with Adolfo as my tour guide. He was a wonderful tour guide who helped us all u…
So glad we opted for this tour
This was a great way to relieve our designated driver for a day and so glad we opted for this tour. A lovely little…
I highly recommend this Touristic Tours and company, they are very professional and highly knowledgeable.
I highly recommend this Touristic Tours and company, they are very professional and highly knowledgeable in Guatema…
Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion - Colonial Antigua City Highlights
We had originally signed up for the Antigua Self Guided trip, but ended up upgrading to the Colonial Antigua City H…
I want tours to include real pictures instead of fantasy. The hot part of this volcano is a small depression that …
GC City tour
Made a booking by myself which I had to pay for twice (I was desperate for something to do in GC), fair enough. How…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Estuvimos sábado. Nos trasladamos en taxi desde ciudad Guatemala, para pasarnos el día conociendo los rincones y entrando a cada patio que podíamos. Una arquitectura hermosa, muy bien conservada y muuuuy congestionada. Mercadillos por doquier, comida típica para todos los gustos y bolsillos. Disfrutamos la visita al museo del jade de la tienda Mundo Maya, ver las maravillosas piezas elaboradas por artesanos en su taller y deleitarnos con las técnicas del tejido de las hermosas telas nacionales.
Written November 11, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Estimada Soraya Gracias por haber reservado con nosotros y por tomarse el tiempo de compartirnos sus comentarios acerca de sus experiencia vivida con nosotros!!
Written December 16, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.