This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Tour escort/host
- Port pickup
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- One-way private transfer
- One-way shared transfer
- Round-trip private transfer
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately to accommodate to weather conditions (don't forget to bring your summer necessities)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
great small group cruise line with Condor Yachting the skipper and Nakita are wonderful welcoming people. we discovered the blue lagoons, the green lagoon as well as islands. just amazing and beautiful. Thank you to the whole team for their welcome
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Condor Yachting
You wont get what they promise - and they pollute the ocean
I cannot recommend this company at all. Maybe 1/10 of what they promise you will get, at best. First off all we res…
We love the experience, was a excellent excursion, we can enjoy beautiful places, Adriana who sold us was amazing, …
Excellent day out
We wandered along the shore front and looked at eh various people selling tour and in the end we chose Condor. We w…
A tour to remember
If you can only do one tour while in Split, Croatia, this should be the one. Breathtaking sights and amazing crew m…
We had an amazing afternoon sail including a stop off to snorkel. It was great value for money and hugely enjoyable…
“CON-dor” is correct - total scam
My friend and I booked to go to the golden horn in Bol for a half day as advertised on the photo on their stall. Th…
If you only have one day in Split, I highly recommend this tour! This is a tour for those wanting to relax and see …
The tour started bright and early at 8am and went till about 6-7pm. All of the islands visited were beautiful and t…
Do the Blue Cave Trip.
We booked the Blue Cave tour with Condor Yachting. A key reason for choosing them was the design of their boat. It'…
I loved the host and the islands that we visited. Exquisite nature! We saw so much in one day and had a great time.
Best tour providers in Split definitely
We started the tour around 8.00-8.30 am and it was thankfully really nice sunny day, the atmosphere on the boat was…
Must Do in Split.
Great people, Carmen and Karlo. Friendly and always ready to help. We booked a full day tour called Blue Cave. We v…
We purchased a tour from Anita because she promised us maximum 13 people on board, extra time in Hvar instead of sw…
Condor Yachting - six island tour
The 23rd of July I had booked a six Island tour departing from the habour of Split with Condor Yachting together wi…
We booked our tour through Anita who runs a stall on the Riva promenade along the Split Harbour (2nd stall from the…
- Condor Yachting
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 210 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 327 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,584 travellers!