View all photos (109)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A walk along Dubrovnik’s ancient city walls is at the top of the list for most first-time visitors, so save time by pre-booking your admission tickets to the famous coastal ramparts that loom above the Adriatic Sea. Choose the day that fits best into your itinerary, and climb as much of the medieval towers, battlements, and fortresses as you like, all at your own pace.
- Explore Dubrovnik's legendary city walls at your own pace
- Walk along some of Europe's best-preserved defensive walls
- Save time and plan your visit by purchasing a ticket in advance
- Enjoy a bird's-eye view of old town and the Adriatic on a full or partial circuit
- Booking fee 2€ per person
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Walls of Dubrovnik
- Entry/Admission - Minceta Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Fort Bokar
- Entry/Admission - St. John's Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Fort Lovrijenac
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: The local supplier will send you their voucher (in separate email after your initial confirmation email) to print it within 48 hours after your booking was made. You need to exchange that voucher for Entrance ticket in the City walls Dubrovnik office, located at the beginning of street "Široka ulica" (second door at the right side when entering the street from Stradun).
- Stroller not accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Croatia Excursions
Pitlochry, United Kingdom142
Craft beer fun
Great tour with Tin! He was an engaging tour guide with a great sense of humor. Went to two craft breweries and…
Amazing sight in the Centre of Pula
The Amphitheater is among the best preserved and one of the older ones. It is very picturesque at sunset when the…
Beer Factory Dubrovnik
In the Old Town of Dubrovnik is restaurant Beer Factory Dubrovnik, Ul. Miha Pracata 6, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia.…
Plitvice Lakes is truly a Natural Wonder!
The transparent aquamarine water color of the falls, lakes, rivers is one of the reasons Plitvice Lakes is so…
Unique Beauty - Well worth a visit.
Stopped at Lake Bled while traveling to a wedding in Croatia. Definitely recommend a visit. My only regret was not…
Mr and Mrs
So glad we purchased admission tickets on line through tripadvisor.No Queues,because we had our tickets,and was…
Calcot, United Kingdom264
We did he walk in the afternoon so cooler and less people - lovely views and gives some close up with the newly…
Beautiful day in Dubrovnik !
We had been to Dubrovnik a couple of years ago and didn't climb the walls. This time it couldn't have been a more…
hiking in plitvice lakes national park
This park is amazing and fun place to visit, just be aware of the hike you pick we picked the 4 to 6 hour one…
Walking around the walls of Dubrovnik was a wonderful experience. The views from the walls are great. We found…
- Walls of Dubrovnik, Minceta Fortress, and 3 more
- Duration: 1–3 hours
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071