View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
For this tour we are embarking on a trip that will lead us to a perfect moment in time, were the river Bojana collides into the sea, the perfect match with the most memorable sunset of them all. From our starting point on the coast, we follow the panoramic ride and the first photo stop will be above islet Sveti Stefan. After this, we will visit Manastir Rezevici and take a walk through its churches .We continue our trip to Bar, an important port city on the coast of Montenegro. Our main goal in Bar is its Old town, about an hour walk up a hill in the mountains. The Old Olive tree is a symbol of the city Bar and is the oldest tree in Europe. It is believed that it has been there for over 2000 years. When we come back from our time travel trip, we continue our run for the Sun. Depending on the weather, we can surely visit the Long Beach. Our finishing point will be Ada Bojana, the farthest South of Montenegro, the very paradise where river meets the sea.
You’ll have 8 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Monastery of RezeviciStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Bar Stari GradStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Old Olive TreeStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Ada Bojana Nudisticka PlazaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Ćićkova ČardaStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Kotor, Montenegro Tivat, Montenegro Budva, Montenegro Bečići, Montenegro Sveti Stefan, Montenegro Podgorica, Montenegro Perast, Montenegro Cetinje, Montenegro
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Refreshment on board included
- Entry/Admission - The Monastery of Rezevici
- Entry/Admission - Bar Stari Grad
- Entry/Admission - Old Olive Tree
- Entry/Admission - Ada Bojana Nudisticka Plaza
- Entry/Admission - Ćićkova Čarda
- Recommended lunch at Ada Bojana - by your choice
- Recommended dinner at Ada Bojana - by your choice
- Personal costs and expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Montours Travel Agency
best personal support during a wonderful daytrip
The tour "Around Boka Bay" was the first of our 7 day-trips that we (4 adults) could enjoy in Montenegro in June 20…
Great tour with fantastic landscapes and exzellent lunch👍 It was a wonderful day. Thank‘s a lot to Aleksandar.
A thoughtful, personalized experience
Alexander designed a unique, fun, and informative multi-day trip for us. Our small group of had two longer transfer…
Montenegro is a beautiful country, and the generosity of our hosts made the experience that much better.
Great help, lots of accommodation
The guidance provided by Montours was extremely helpful for a first time international traveler. We were provided w…
Made My Trip in Montenegro Worth The Distance
They managed to make an incredibly unique, off the beaten path, individualized experience for our entire group. The…
A really friendly group and I loved this portion of the tour. The hospitality is just as great as the view.
We were taken care of very well. Our experience couldn't have been better. Transportation to and from everything an…
Wonderful Experience! Knowledgeable, Reliable, Professional, and Fun!
Alexander at Montours put together an incredible trip for our group. Every step of the the way, their professional …
For good service you must to make a good job and the owner Alex is amazing boy. Thank you for fantastic and not exp…
Can I give 10 Stars?
In a world where money rules it all, Alek runs the best tour company I've ever seen in my life. With a mix of pas…
Montenegro - When are we coming back ?
Montenegro was amazing, thanks to Aleksandar and Montours. It's a beautiful country with a strong culture and herit…
A wonderful overview of the real Montenegro
Thanks to Aleksandar we spent a wonderful time in Montenegro. He took us around with his different tours and we got…
- Duration: 5–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071