Ancient Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun
Croatian physicists detected (2010) existence of the energy beam coming through the top of the pyramid with the radius of 4,5 meters. Italian and Finish experts detected (2011) ultrasound phenomenon on the top of the pyramid as well. Shadow of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun covers Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon during the summer months just before the sunset showing clear astronomical relationship between two pyramids. This pyramid is covered by soil and vegetation like hundreds pyramids in China, Mexico or Guatemala. According to the Federal Institute of Pedology layers of soil that cover the pyramid is approx. 12.000 years old. It makes this pyramid oldest pyramid on the Planet. Tens of thousands of tourists from all over the World are attracted by the pyramid discovery and its energy and spiritual properties.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
- licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - Zavicajni Muzej Visoko
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Please provide us with your location details within the city so we may pick you up.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 115990P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ancient Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ancient Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ancient Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun?
- Ancient Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun price starts from C$179.11. Discover and book Ancient Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ancient Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun cancellation policy?
- Ancient Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ancient Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ancient Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun?
- Ancient Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun is hosted by NowBosnia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact NowBosnia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ancient Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 115990P15
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Zavicajni Muzej VisokoStop: 3 hours - Admission includedWith its height of over 220 meters is the tallest pyramid in the World. It has regular pyramid geometry with three preserved sides: north, east and west. It is coated by rectangular blocks. According to the Institutes for materials from Bosnia-Herzegovina (2006-2008) and Politecnico di Torino from Italy (2009.) blocks are made from the best quality concrete material superior to modern concretes. According to the State Institute for Geodesy (2006) northern side perfectly matches the Cosmic North with the error of less than one degree. Slope of the pyramid sides to the base is at the 45 degrees. German geophysicists confirmed in 2007 existence of the inner passageways using geo-radar instruments.Read morePass byNowBosnia
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Sutjeska A Must See !
Amazing experience from beginning to end ! Our guide was very timely in picking us up, spoke both English and Bosni…
Tasty and knowledgeable dinner
Our guide Sacha had lots of local knowledge and spoke very good English. He was able to organise a dinner where we …
Good but not brilliant guide
Nice guy (representing “Now Bosnia”), well informed and well presented. Good tour around the old town but perhaps l…
It is a wonderful place to calm your soul. However be careful with petty thieves around. The shoppig is better in M…
This city is really beautiful and full of life even through the night! The old town is something eye-catching and …
Exceptional tour with an amazing guide
We have travelled a lot inside and outside of Europe, and we have done a history tour in most countries. We can hon…
The Best Tour
Our tour guide Sasha was exceptional. He's knowledgeable, speaks perfect english and very accomodating to all our q…
More to explore in Mostar
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct. 2021 • Couples
My favorite things about it all is the amazing archeological aspect that could rewrite history, and the healing powers of the tunels which are now proven to stabilise blood glukose in my fiancee by direct measurement before and after! Would reccomend to everyone!
Written October 20, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.