Day trip to Mostar and Kravice waterfalls from Dubrovnik
View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visit Bosnia and Herzegovina’s hidden gem, the Kravice Waterfalls. Don’t miss the stunning sight of The Old Bridge in Mostar, built by a genius Ottoman architect. Old bridge in Mostar made by a famous Ottoman architect 500 years ago is now protected by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Explore the town and learn about its rich history with an experienced local guide!
- Private vehicle and driver, entrance fee to Kravice waterfalls, entrances in Mostar
- Entry/Admission - Old Bridge Area of the Old City of Mostar
- Entry/Admission - Kravice Falls
- Lunch, drinks, tips to driver and guide
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
- Duration: 10h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 Support