View all photos (22)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Danube Daily Tour Delta departure from the port of Tulcea. To fully enjoy this area, we will offer you unforgettable boat trips to make your experience unforgettable. The speed of the cruise is slow, so you can enjoy the beauty of the area. The draft and the outline of the ship allow you to glide through the canals and even the lowest levels. Furthermore, boat trips can be made to the most interesting parts where ships cannot enter. An indoor room for unfavorable weather conditions, a dining room with a covered outdoor terrace to enjoy the splendor of the area. The Danube Delta, a unique natural paradise in the world. The mainland is covered by poplar, oak, willow, apple and wild pear, but also by wild and lianas, while the islets are made up of a network of rhizomes, aquatic plant roots and soil. We wish you a pleasant stay and we are waiting for you.
- The boat tour is a group activity (maximum 10 passengers).
- Salon closed for bad days (rain, wind). Bathroom on board.
- The tour could last 6/7 hours depending on the crowding.
- Water, coffee, sneck, peanuts, brandy (palinca).
- Entry/Admission - Danube Delta
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Lunch can be provided at a local farm (by reservation only).
- Lunch is made of I (soup) and II (a species of fish).
- Parking rates.
- The price is 15 € / pers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No refund for show or late arrival on the tour.
- The rain, rain, and rain could be canceled and felt by the organizer.
- Entry - Admission - Danube Delta
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We had a great trip boat cruise Camely, (we have a english guide, quiet tour for enjoying the nature) we could see birds and get an impression of the Danube Delta. Thanks a lot to your mother, who did agreat job. Have a wonderful Sunday.
Date of experience: August 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Danube Delta
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071