View all photos (21)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Spend a day in Alexandria; the Pearl of the Mediterranean Sea, visit the main landmarks like the Roman Amphitheater, Pompey's pillar, the Library of Alexandria and the Qayet.bay Citadel. Wrap the day with a nice walk by the Mediterranean and dinner in any restaurant you like. The duration is 10-12 Hours including the drive from and to Cairo.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Roman AmphitheatreStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Serapeum and Pompey's PillarStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bibliotheca AlexandrinaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Citadel of QaitbayStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Historical Explanations
- Freedom from stress, and feeling "safe"
- Ease of communication and feeling understood
- Leaving with a wonderful experience of Egypt
- Entry/Admission - Roman Amphitheatre
- Entry/Admission - Serapeum and Pompey's Pillar
- Entry/Admission - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Entry/Admission - Citadel of Qaitbay
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tipping guide/driver (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had a chance to enjoy the beautiful scenery of a seaside city. So much packed into one day! Karim was able to turn what seemed like just a few hours into an experience of a lifetime. Not to mention great food recommendations. If you're looking for a tour guide, look no…
Date of experience: November 2019
Thanks to Ramy for this great day, taking us to this Bibliotheque safely. And letting us know about the history of the place and restaurants to try good food. It is a must. I recommend it 100%
Enjoyed the beauty of Alexandria, the Mediterranean, and local cuisine. Karim was prompt in picking us up and communication was excellent as he is 100% fluent in English and Arabic, which helped us when it came to bartering for souvenirs. Having a local that speaks fluent,…
Date of experience: April 2019
Alexandria Egypt is a beautiful place. Karim is VERY knowledgeable and can explain anything you need to know. I was picked up from Cairo and taken to Alexandria in a nice and comfortable air conditioned Toyota. Karim was awesome enough to provide snacks and restroom break.…
Date of experience: January 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Cairo Street Smart
I really enjoyed the full day in Cairo, the tour in the museum was The best because the detailed explanation about …
Excellent tourist guide:
Karim has a wide knowledge of the subject, it shows his good preparation for the museum tour, he was very illustrat…
Great tour guide!!
Karim is a great guide. It has a lot of information about the museum, we were going to our time and we visited eve…
Karim was a great tour guide. He drove us to all of the sights. He has a very good knowledge of Egyptian history a…
Our trip to the Pyramids was amazing our guide Karim is very knowledgable and can speak Arabic and English fluently…
The textbooks brought to life!
Karim was a great tour guide with an excellent knowledge of Egyptian history, which is great because if you love hi…
Relive the past with a blast!
Karim was an amazing tour guide!! He drove us to each tour, which is nice because if you don't know your way around…
The Great Guide Of Cairo!
Karim was an excellent guide. His knowledge of history is outstanding. We got to see so many historical sites in a …
AMAZING! Truly a great experience to be able to see these historical sites. It was history come to life.. The only …
I'm not even sure I need to write this review since there are already so many 5 star reviews, but Karim was amazing…
Simply the best day
I will put it this way: You must be crazy if you don't take the tour with Ramy, Farah or Karim. You feel safe all t…
Positive experience. Private tour very comfortable. Ramy shows personal interest in all the people in the group. En…
One of the best tours I've had!
I just arrived this week after a succesful trip to Cairo! My wish to visit the pyramids was so big especially after…
Childhood dream come true!
Today we made a childhood dream come true and it’s all because of Karim. He made me and my husband feel so welcomed…
Unforgettable visit in Cairo
We've arrived to Egypt on the 27 th. of February with full of excitement. Karim was waiting for us at the airport e…
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071