Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
MOGOK is popular in Myanmar as the Ruby Land. World class precious Ruby were found in Mogok; the valley of rubies in Myanmar. You will experience the quiet town, pleasant weather which is even colder than Pyin Oo Lwin and Kalaw in Myanmar. Lesser known summer vacation spot for even Myanmar people. Not touristic and very easy to move around the town and explore. Lisu, Shan, Chinese, Bamar, Karen, Palaung Indian and Gurkhas ethnics people are living in peace and harmonious ways, and we'll get to know more insightful culture of them, living styles, costumes and their foods. As well as a leisurely trek to the villages and gardens, swimming at pristine waterfall, and tasting plenty of foods will be amazing experiences for you. It will be also included mountaineering experiences, motorcycle ride, listening Lisu music, and a land transport all the way from Yangon, Mandalay and end up in Mogok after passing 999 mountains drive. A real gem trip!
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 4 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 3-course dinner
- 3-course lunch
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- The listed price does not include per person security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Permission fees to be advised addiitonal (We need 1 month in advance to apply for the permission to visit Mogok
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Excellent service by Jack, who arranged the logistics of the trip. Highly recommended. We engaged their services for a 3D 2N trip to Mogok. Our guide Khaw Ru and driver Guang were very professional and made our visit to the valley of rubies memorable. Thank you once again.
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from GREEN SEASON T, Owner at MOGOK TOURS (The valley of rubies in Myanmar and extendable trip from Mandalay)
Responded Mar. 4, 2020
Thank you very much and we greatly appreciated your feedback and experience sharing of Mogok 3 days 2 nights trip. We always love to do a great job! Hope to serve you again for the future travel to any part of Myanmar. Thanks again for writing for us this fantastic review.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Green Season Travel
Amazing in country Myanmar travel
Due to Covid-19 we have been 'stuck in Yangon for 5 months. The Government opened up domestic travel and we contact…
9 days in Bagan/Pindaya/Inle Lake
Jack organised a brilliant 9 day tour of Myanmar. We wanted to experience local life and we couldn’t have done it w…
Escape from the City
Since Kyaiktiyo appears in the book "500 Sacred Places of the World", we couldn't pass up the opportunity to visit …
Wow! Great tour and VERY responsive!
We got messed up on our dates of arrival and Jack and his team fixed everything without batting an eye. We spent tw…
Tour was fabulous! The guide is a true blue Burmese guy who is patient, polite and delivers an excellent customised…
Mandalay, Bagan and Yangon
We got what was promised to us and more. Zaw Min Oo aka Jack is a true blue Burmese guy who is patient, polite and …
Chin State, I want to go back!
Last november we went on a four day trip to Southern Chin State with Zaw Min Oo AKA Jack and AungPhone Myint Kyaw A…
Fantastic Hpa An
Tour guide Diamond was professional, kind and pleasant. Also the driver. Full day tour was amazing and a highlight …
All peoples are friendly,nice,and very welcoming.The market tours where also amazing, and the cooking classes where…
Yangon City Tour
We just spent 2 incredible days with our amazing tour guide Jack, of Green Season Travel. We covered all of the hig…
12 Days In Myanmar
Just returned from a 12 day trip to Myanmar. Our host/guide(s) Jack et al, were great. We were met at all of our de…
Quaint clean mountain valley city
One of the best unspoilt tourist destinations in Myanmar this city is clean fresh and charming. Nestled beside the …
Day trip to Golden Rock
Contacted Jack on very short notice and he accomodated us far beyond our expectations . From picking us up next mor…
Highly recommend Bago and Golden Rock 2 day, 1 night trip
Jack and his company came highly recommended on Facebook and didn't disappoint. Jack replied promptly to emails and…
Highly recommended I met Jack on the trip advisor pages ... I was looking for a driver and guide service for a peri…
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about MOGOK TOURS (The valley of rubies in Myanmar and extendable trip from Mandalay)
- MOGOK TOURS (The valley of rubies in Myanmar and extendable trip from Mandalay) will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book MOGOK TOURS (The valley of rubies in Myanmar and extendable trip from Mandalay) on Tripadvisor
- MOGOK TOURS (The valley of rubies in Myanmar and extendable trip from Mandalay) price starts from C$685.23. Discover and book MOGOK TOURS (The valley of rubies in Myanmar and extendable trip from Mandalay) on Tripadvisor
- MOGOK TOURS (The valley of rubies in Myanmar and extendable trip from Mandalay) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book MOGOK TOURS (The valley of rubies in Myanmar and extendable trip from Mandalay) on Tripadvisor
- MOGOK TOURS (The valley of rubies in Myanmar and extendable trip from Mandalay) is hosted by Green Season Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Green Season Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book MOGOK TOURS (The valley of rubies in Myanmar and extendable trip from Mandalay) on Tripadvisor