Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Transportation for excursions and sightseeing with a private car or minibus with driver and A/C mentioned in above program
- English speaking station guides at each destination
- Round-trip ferry boat to and from Mingun
- Horse cart & ferry boat in Ava
- Food and drinks
- Meals not mentioned in program (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- All other services not mentioned in inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: The Mighty Myanmar Travel
Fabulous Myanmar experience
We enjoyed our Myanmar trip tremendously with the arrangements made by The Mighty Myanmar. Special thanks to our th…
Fantastic Myanmar experience
Couldn't ask for a better first experience of Myanmar. Many thanks to our person on the ground, the lovely Pwint wh…
Excellent guide experience
Daniel Htin Gyi, our tour guide from The Mighty Myanmar Travel, made our party of 8 ladies' trip to Yangon, Inle an…
We booked our journey at The Mighty Travel-Yangon and the first city was Yangon. Our guide Zaw Zaw was a very frien…
Extraordinary Holiday experience!
Very personal and efficient tour planning from beginning to end by the management of Mighty Myanmar. Daniel Htin G…
A part of our last trip to Mayanmar has been organised by The Mighty Myanmar Travel, via trip.me. Mrs Pwint has bee…
Best guide in the world !
Daniel Townsend is out of this world ! BEST guide that I've ever came across over my last 30 years of travel. So bl…
What a county! What a journey!
What a Trip! 10/10 My Brother (21) and me (23) booked a 16 Days Trip with the Mighty Myanmar travel. We had no rea…
My wife and I just returned from a 17-day tour of Myanmar. It was organized by The Mighty Myanmar, a Yangon-based t…
Tirp to Vinetnum - Ha Long Bay- Sapa- Fancipan (13 to 18 Dec 2019)
This was amazing trip!there were so many hightlights so may I list afew here and truly thanks to our outstanding pa…
"Nature manifests her beauty but a knowledgeble organization knows how to tap"
I and my group did all of Yangoon, Mandalay, Inle Lake, Bagan, Pindaya and Golden Rock. The organization 'Mighty My…
Visit in Myanmar
As part of a larger trip organized by Haivenu Tours, we visited Yangon and Bagan in Myanmar; where Haivenu selected…
My husband and I had a wonderful time in Yangon visiting this old British colonial city. It meant a great deal to u…
We just had only two days to visit the city. Our tour guide kaung showed us great places throughout the city.He gav…
We want to thank The Mighty Myanmar Travel for organizing our fabulous trip. I found The Mighty Myanmar through Tr…
- The Mighty Myanmar Travel
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Full day boat ride to Mingun and Innwa (Ava) on the Mighty Ayeyarwaddy River
- Full day boat ride to Mingun and Innwa (Ava) on the Mighty Ayeyarwaddy River will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Full day boat ride to Mingun and Innwa (Ava) on the Mighty Ayeyarwaddy River on Tripadvisor
- Full day boat ride to Mingun and Innwa (Ava) on the Mighty Ayeyarwaddy River price starts from C$138.63. Discover and book Full day boat ride to Mingun and Innwa (Ava) on the Mighty Ayeyarwaddy River on Tripadvisor
- Full day boat ride to Mingun and Innwa (Ava) on the Mighty Ayeyarwaddy River cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full day boat ride to Mingun and Innwa (Ava) on the Mighty Ayeyarwaddy River on Tripadvisor
- Full day boat ride to Mingun and Innwa (Ava) on the Mighty Ayeyarwaddy River is hosted by The Mighty Myanmar Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Mighty Myanmar Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full day boat ride to Mingun and Innwa (Ava) on the Mighty Ayeyarwaddy River on Tripadvisor