Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- English speaking tour guide
- An air-con car or Van
- Lunch at Local restaurant next to the temples
- Cool drinking waters and towels
- Temple pass
- Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The sandy soil on the steps of the temples can create quite a slip hazard. We strongly suggest you wear sturdy footwear. Many parts of the temple areas are exposed, please wear protective clothing, hat and sunscreen.
- Strict Dress Codes are applied when visiting Angkor Wat – access to upper levels will not be granted if shoulders or knees are exposed. You must cover up with clothing items – a scarf or sarong will not be accepted.
- Cambodian culture is conservative and revealing clothing is not appropriate for the temples. Please be respectful of Cambodia’s culture and avoid wearing anything too revealing.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Tour leader has pick us up early in the morning 8.am by a shuttle and drive toward the grand history ground which is Angkor Wat reason is to avoid the crowd but somehow there is still many others around. what a fabulous places to visit and the great part before we step in it.…
Date of experience: December 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Angkor Local Tour
Great tour, Great guide, can't wait to come back!
My guide's name was Phuy Phy. He was excellent! Request him if you go. My driver was Noy, also very nice and fri…
Angkor Wat Two Days tour with Lunch Sunset and Sunrise
We had an amazing 2 day tour of Angkor Wat with Jean our Tour Guide. His committment and knowledge of Cambodia is …
Great way to see all the temples and the history.
The lunch at the two different places was lovely . I loved the outdoor one . In the shade amongst the trees. There …
Best tour guide ever
We had 2 great full days seeing the sights and learning about the country's history with one of the most well spoke…
Really good tour and experience!!!!
We took the half day tour and our tour guide was Rouss. He lead us to really nice places outside Siem Reap and we w…
Best Tour In Siem Reap
I and 15 others from Indonesia were satisfied with this tour service. The price is incredibly cheap yet the service…
Best Of The Best
My friends and I booked a 3 days tour package with Angkor Local Tour through a recommended from a friend who visite…
- Angkor Local Tour
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
from CA$23.87* CA$25.13
Popular: Booked by 2,404 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,872 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 220 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Angkor Wat One Day Tour With Lunch and Sunset
How much is Angkor Wat One Day Tour With Lunch and Sunset?
Angkor Wat One Day Tour With Lunch and Sunset price starts from C$67.11. Discover and book Angkor Wat One Day Tour With Lunch and Sunset on Tripadvisor
What is the Angkor Wat One Day Tour With Lunch and Sunset cancellation policy?
Angkor Wat One Day Tour With Lunch and Sunset cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Angkor Wat One Day Tour With Lunch and Sunset on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Angkor Wat One Day Tour With Lunch and Sunset?
Angkor Wat One Day Tour With Lunch and Sunset is hosted by Angkor Local Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Angkor Local Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Angkor Wat One Day Tour With Lunch and Sunset on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Angkor Wat One Day Tour With Lunch and Sunset?
On average, this experience will take approximately 6h. Discover and book Angkor Wat One Day Tour With Lunch and Sunset on Tripadvisor