Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
For 5 days this package tour will cover for all everything with big & small temples altogether and other attractions in the remote areas as well. Day one we will see all the temples inside Angkor Thom & nearby and Angkor Wat. Day two we go to see sunrise over Angkor Wat as really fantastic and we continue to see the most very old temples in Rolous Group and we go further to see Banteay Srei and other temples on the same way driving. Day three we will take the long driving to see temples in Koh Ker Group & Beng Mealea as these remote temples are rarely visited by tourists and very quiet and peaceful so you can see the nice view of the countryside along the way as well. Day four we going to see temples on the Big Circle and Small Circle and in the late afternoon we climb up Phnom Bakheng for sunset view. Day five we go holly mountain Kulen mountain National Park with waterfall and after in late afternoon we take you to shopping at Artisan D'Ankgor & local Old market if you would like.
All the of most attractions in...
Amazing sunrise at Angkor Wat &...
Remote Temples Koh Ker Group &...
Temples on Big & Small Circle...
Wonderful Kulen mountain & 1000...
- Private A/C Vehicle with driver
- English Speaking Guide with licensed
- Cool drinking waters & wet towels
- Parking fees & Road tolls
- Start pick up at your hotel and finish drop you at hotel
- Accommodation ( Hotel/Guest House )
- Temples pass : 62USD/person till June ( Children under 12-year free )
- Kulen mountain ticket : 20USD/person ( Children under 12-year free )
- Koh Ker Group ticket : 10USD/person ( Children under 12-year free )
- Meals (B/L/D) - Food can be cost rank from 5USD per/dish depend on the food you order from menu.
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom South Gate
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Baphuon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Phimeanakas
- Entry/Admission - Terrace of the Elephants
- Entry/Admission - Terrace of the Leper King
- Entry/Admission - The Victory Gate
- Entry/Admission - Chau Say Tevoda
- Entry/Admission - Thommanon
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Preah Ko
- Entry/Admission - Bakong
- Entry/Admission - Lolei
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Samre
- Entry/Admission - Pre Rup
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Kdei
- Entry/Admission - Koh Ker Temple
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- Entry/Admission - Preah Khan
- Entry/Admission - Neak Pean
- Entry/Admission - Krol Ko
- Entry/Admission - Ta Som
- Entry/Admission - Eastern Mebon
- Entry/Admission - Ta Keo
- Entry/Admission - Ta Nei Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Prasat Kravan
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Bakheng
- Entry/Admission - Koulen National Park
- Entry/Admission - Artisans Angkor
- Entry/Admission - Psar Chaa - Old Market
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We spent very nice time with the tour guide, we've got lots of very interesting information about temples, history of the country, traditions, people from Cambodia. Also we've got recommendations for the good restaurants and dancing show. Thank you so much for everything!
Date of experience: January 2020
We found Happy Angkor Tour on tripadvisor. Based on the excellent reviews & the speedy responses from Mony and his wife regarding our questions and requests, we booked 5 day ultimate tour of Siem Reap with them. We were so lucky to have Bun Hak as our tour guide. He is not only…
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
We had amazing 5 days tour with Happy Angkor tour. I requested to add some extra places (like Preah Vihear) with an extra cost and have a day off between those 5 days, The tour was a private tour so they were very flexible. They always gave me prompt reply which is great start…
Date of experience: July 2019
1 Helpful vote
This is the second time for me visiting Siem Reap - the first time didn’t worth my time and effort because back then my friend and I just decided to hire a tuk-tuk driver to show us around the popular temples. We thought we could have understand what they meant but it turned out…
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Happy Angkor Tour
Amazing Sunrise View and 1 Day Tour of Angkor Wat
I consider myself fortunate and grateful to my always thoughtful and incredibly knowledgeable team from Happy Angko…
Sunrise over Angkor!
If you want to explore all the main temples and learn about them, this is the trip to take. They take you from one …
Best tour operator
We had a very two beautiful days. Punctual pick-up at our residence, spacious and clean jeep (fresh water always av…
Customized service for a nice visit to the temple zone
"Small Mony" was our guide and did an excellent job of giving us a flavor of several of the temples, while also avo…
Fantastic tour with experienced guide
We made a two day tour with Makara (driver) and Small Mony (guide). Tbh, best driver we had so far in Cambodia, ver…
I had no idea the vastness of the temples & their history. Was so much to see & very different. We covered alot of …
Sam and Sron were great!
We had an excellent tour of Angkor with Sam, our guide and Sron, our driver. We were able to see the highlights, …
Best way to see the sites of Angkor Wat
We took our first private guided tour expecting to mostly benefit from learning about the temples, peoples and hist…
Amazing 3-day tour with Samath and Makara
I had an amazing 3 days touring around the temples and a floating market with Samath (guide) and Makara (driver). S…
Fab 2 days with a great driver and a wonderful guide
We had a wonderful, memorable two-day private tour with our guide Sokchea, The temples were amazing, we absorbed so…
A few issues with our guide
I booked a 3-day tour for four of us with HAT. It was definitely a good move to use an air-conditioned vehicle with…
Absolutely fantastic tour
We had an amazing day doing an early morning tour of Angkor Wat. Happy Angkor were able to cater for my elderly pa…
Super Guide in Siam Reap!
I had a fantastic time on the 4 day, major temples, Kulen Mountain, Koh Ker and Beng Mealea tour! I had emailed Hap…
We had a fantastic tour with the guide excellent Mony who gave us a comprehensive history lesson whilst also provid…
The best! Five stars!
Our guide was friendly, knowledgeable about the history of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. I would never tour the templ…
- Angkor Thom South Gate, Bayon Temple, and 31 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 220 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 130 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 5-Day All Major Temples & Kulen Mount Waterfall & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea
What time does 5-Day All Major Temples & Kulen Mount Waterfall & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea start?
5-Day All Major Temples & Kulen Mount Waterfall & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 5-Day All Major Temples & Kulen Mount Waterfall & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 5-Day All Major Temples & Kulen Mount Waterfall & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea?
How much is 5-Day All Major Temples & Kulen Mount Waterfall & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea?
5-Day All Major Temples & Kulen Mount Waterfall & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea price starts from C$366.77. Discover and book 5-Day All Major Temples & Kulen Mount Waterfall & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea on Tripadvisor
What is the 5-Day All Major Temples & Kulen Mount Waterfall & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea cancellation policy?
5-Day All Major Temples & Kulen Mount Waterfall & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 5-Day All Major Temples & Kulen Mount Waterfall & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea on Tripadvisor