View all photos (21)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Everyone agrees that the best time to visit Patagonia is during the summer months of December to February but you can also travel through many areas of northern Chile throughout the year. The main season is in September - March when average daytime ranges from 65°F in the sun to the low 40°s. We highly recommend visiting Patagonia during summer (December to March), since it´s the warmest time of year, of course, with average high temperatures of around 15°C but in this time winds are at their strongest and can reach over 74 miles an hour. During Fall: March, April and May, is a pleasant time to go photographing wildlife and landscapes and marvel on the Patagonia's changing plant life. Winds are not as strong as they are in the spring. Daily highs fall into the 40's and 50's, making comfortable conditions for exploration. REQUIREMENTS: Meet the minimum age 25 years old A valid driver’s license and passport for each driver. (An international permit is not necessary to drive in Chile)
Punta Arenas Airport/Downtown...
Punta Arenas - Puerto Natales...
Puerto Natales - Torres del...
Torres del Paine National Park...
Torres del Paine National Park -...
Puerto Natales - Punta Arenas...
Punta Arenas, Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica, Chile
Returns to original departure point
- 1 night accommodation at Hotel Cabo de Hornos with buffet breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation at Hotel Martin Gusinde with buffet breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation at Hotel Rio Serrano with buffet breakfast
- Free Parking at the hotels
- 6 days car rental, category D (Nissan XTrail 4x2 automatic or similar)
- Unlimited Kilometers, local taxes
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off at Punta Arenas around 12:00 PM
- CWD, PAI and SACA insurances
- Tailor-Made Itinerary featuring a day-by-day breakdown
- Activities and museums schedule, suggested restaurants, etcetera
- Extra days
- Extras at the hotel
- Personal Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Torres del Paine National Park
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Signature Tours
Winchester, United Kingdom349
Waste of a day
Did this trip in February. To sum it up it consists of 11 hours in a minivan to visit three churches in Chiloe,…
Arlington Heights, Illinois82
A great day visiting Chiloe
We had a wonderful time with our guide, and driver. We learned a lot about the area, had a nice lunch at a local…
Not the tour I purchased
When I arrived in Santiago, I contacted the local tour operator because I was unable to do the tour on the day it…
It is so beautiful and so different at the same time. Obviously it has a lot of ice, 2km high! The most big drink…
Los Angeles, California35
This tour was well organized, Ms.Marilda Villatoro was excellent and coordinated from day one, greatly…
Forest Hills, New York162
Great 1/2 day tour
I arrived this day and to start the trip off, I booked this small group 1/2 day tour to Conha Y Toro. Turns out it…
- Costanera de Punta Arenas, Historical Museum,Municipality of Puerto Natales, and 4 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071