View all photos (5)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Chicamocha canyonStop: 5 hours - Admission includedYou’ll start your day with a 7am pickup from your accommodation in Bucaramanga for the 1.5-hour scenic drive to the river in the base of The Mojarra Park in the Chicamocha Canyon. This is the ideal location to start your trek, with the very first 1.25 miles (2 km) along a narrow path next to the rock face. This path is then connected with a sector of rock climbing, which contains chains, handrails and ropes to enable simple access for those not familiar with climbing. You will absolutely love the views of the mountains, canyons and birds flying past you at the very same elevation as you are. You will be amazed as you go through one of the ancient sacred caves of the ancestors of the native Guanes indigenous; where there are still remains as well as objects used in their daily life. This cave was strategically situated at a small water source, and as you explore you will come to understand and learn the customs of this ancient people along with their history through the help of your guide and an information board located in the area. Your primary hike will finish by descending down an awesome 100-foot (30 m) height rappel. You’ll then have time to absorb some more of this beautiful scenery before heading back to our vehicle and the comfortable ride back to Bucaramanga, with an expected arrival time of approximately 3pm.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Chicamocha canyon
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the plan
- Experiences and Transportation not mentioned in the plan
- Personal expenses and tips
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: BnB Colombia Tours
Best trip ever
The best part of the trip was our Tour Guide Erika. She make all the stops possible and make sure we felt…
Viajes al mundo
A greatest place to visit around Salento!!
Going to Cocora is just great! Because it´s cheap, it´s beautiful. With the most beautiful mountains in Colombia…
Very beautiful area.
Great time at all locations. Loved Filandia and Salento area. The palms in the Cocora Valley are incredible.
Great experience. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great value. Our kids loved it too, highly recommended!!!
North Bergen, New Jersey31
This was a wonderful experience the tour gurl was super sweet it’s all organized great the people at the Valcano…
Beautiful nature of Quindio!
We walked the short loop in the park, which was a magical experience. Our guide Andres told us lots about the…
Great one day tour from Salento
Our group really enjoyed the experience with our great guide, Felipe. Thanks to you all for providing great…
The mud bath was quite the experience!
Bruce, who was our contact, was wonderful in helping set up your. He was very responsive to our questions. Pick…
Auckland, New Zealand2816
Fantastic way of visiting coffee triangle
You cant go past Bruce for arranging amazing tours. This tour was the highlight of my trip, his organisation,…
The tour was great and the guide is very friendly!! We enjoyed the tour speaking with local people and fishermen.…
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071