Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Bedouin tea
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tours Packages Sinai Trips St. Catherine/Mt. Sinai Trip
One of the best places ever
One of the places you can ever visit, it is the perfect place for those who like adventures and hiking. It is a mus…
My favorite day in Egypt
For me, the best day of our trip to Egypt was my visit to Dahab. We dove the Blue Hole first (walk up to the entry…
The greatest Day
We had a one day tour from Taba to three pools, quad bike, coloured Canyon, beduin lunch, Dahab bazár. It was great…
Just really beautifull, walking there, climbing up and down. You need a guide, but they Also give you advise on cl…
Easy Tour Office
Nice people, we found them reliable and they offered fair prices. It was not that you had to bargain.
Abu Galum Expedition
This was an amazing expedition to two snorkeling sites that were amazing. Thai trip was very well organized and a g…
Zeki Laurent S00
A magic place
This is a review of the 2 day/1 night trip to Abu Ghalum with stop in Blue Hole. We were picked up in Sharm on tim…
Canyons was boring because it was too hot and nothing much to do but blue hole was fantastic u start from shallow e…
Starting at 2:50am was a bit hard but arriving 9:30 pm earlier than expected. Ferry from Taba to Akaba, Jordan was …
Expected to have booked a quad ride of two hours through the desert followed with a one hour stay at the blue hole.…
Horse Riding on the beach to Blue Hole
Amazing experience! The guy with the horse was amazing and friendly Took about 2 hours from start to reach Dahab …
Honest, communicative and trustworthy!!
This company is your go to for anything Egypt. They are very businesslike and honest in their dealing. Quick to res…
Hike though small colored canyon, beautiful slot canyon
We were picked up ontime at our hotel, once our group of 8 was complete, driven out into the desert, great mountain…
A sight for sore eyes!!!
The Mt Sinai and St Catherine tour was well worth money. Our guide had a wealth of knowledge and could speak many l…
I'm so excited for my first visit to Dahab ( coloured canyon and blue hole ) . I'm interested to visit Abuo Galoom …
- Abu Hamada Canyon
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Sand Dunes Safari from Dahab
- Sand Dunes Safari from Dahab will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Sand Dunes Safari from Dahab on Tripadvisor
- Sand Dunes Safari from Dahab price starts from C$115.97. Discover and book Sand Dunes Safari from Dahab on Tripadvisor
- Sand Dunes Safari from Dahab cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Sand Dunes Safari from Dahab on Tripadvisor
- Sand Dunes Safari from Dahab is hosted by Tours Packages Sinai Trips St. Catherine/Mt. Sinai Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours Packages Sinai Trips St. Catherine/Mt. Sinai Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sand Dunes Safari from Dahab on Tripadvisor