View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Best of learning experience in the outdoors. Personalized attention owing to small batch size & Guide to Participant ratio of 1:4 Best of expedition leaders certified in mountaineering, rescue course & emergency wilderness program Safety norms with proper evacuation plan & exhaustive first aid kit includes oxygen cylinder. UIAA certified safety equipment for climbing.
The Woodbine - Best hotel in Manali, The woodbine, Naggar Rd, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, India Bikat Adventures, 8th Floor, JMD Megapolis, Sohna Rd, Sector 48, Gurugram, Haryana 122103, India
Returns to original departure point
- Food as per menu on the trek (Starting lunch on Day 2 till Dinner on the last day in Manali)
- Forest Permits/Camping Charges,if any
- Tents on twin sharing basis, Sleeping bags, sleeping mats
- Safety Equipment i.e static rescue rope, seat harness, carabiners, pulleys, snow stake,dead man/boy
- First Aid certified Expedition guide, cook, helpers, and porters for carrying common supplies
- Mountaineering course certified Trek Leader with First Aid certification and special rescue course.
- Hotel/Guest House stay in Manali on Day 1 & last day in Manali.
- Personal equipment like snow boot,helmet,gaiters & ice-axe
- IMF Fees for Foreign Nationals
- Portage of personal bags during the trek
- Cost of any kind of Travel Insurance.
- Any Expense not specified in the inclusions list.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- A minimum 2-3 challenging treks along with 20 – 25 total trekking days in the Himalayas or similar ranges
- Jog/Run for 5 Kms in 25-30 mins Or Walk continuously for 10 kms (with 3-4 small breaks) on plain terrain (slight incline is better)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I have trekked with them for 2-3 years. Worked with their staff and they have always been a delight to work with. They are always willing to support on call. Their leaders in ground are great people, the kind of people you want around in adversity. I have organized treks for…
Date of experience: May 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Bikat Adventures Private Limited
I booked Kedarkantha trek through Bikat adventures for February 2020 batch. We were 7 people in a group. Initially…
It was my 1st snow trek and I had apprehension about completing it. Bikat team was very encouraging and ensured I…
Mysuru (Mysore), India60
One of the best trek ever. The food in the trek was too good. Trek guide and leader were so knowledgeable. Thanks…
Chennai (Madras), India10
Brahmatal winter trek
I decided to go for my first ever trek with Bikat. It was the best decision I made. They made sure that they…
Chennai (Madras), India10
"The Moment" when I gave in to the mountains
This was my first trek & Bestest trek with fantastic bunch of fun - loving, having an amazing team spirit &…
Kedarkanth Winter Trek
Am the lucky one to have got a Bikat Pass and got to book a trek even before physical pass was delivered.…
Goecha la Trek - Amazing experience
Trek started off with trek co-ordinator arranging pickup at Siliguri. Raining heavily it showed a glimpse of what…
Sandakhphu JANUARY 2020
we were the first batch for Sandakphu from bikat, and glad we chose bikat for this trek. Small group, excellent…
Kolkata (Calcutta), India20
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
I did the Annapurna Base Camp Trek with Bikat Adventures in December 2019. It was a good experience overall but…
Chadar Trek 2020
4th Jan 2020 was our first batch to get on chadar. It was all good experience in terms of food, trek leaders,…
- Friendship Peak
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071