A private chauffeur driven car along the driver will pick you from your hotel & lead you on the 4-5-hour tour, from Khajuraho. Choose among morning or afternoon departure. Encounter wildlife in their natural environment and a chance to catch the glimpse of "Tiger"
Experience the wildlife tigers and many other types of animals like the deer, the Indian gazelle, and the Chital. Other species that have their habitat in the park are Nilgai, Sambar, Chausingha or four-horned Antelope, Blackbuck, Sloth Bear, Leopard and the ubiquitous common Langur.
• Tiger sighting is always a matter of chance but regular sightings are reported.
• Cheetal, Sambar, Nilgai, Chinkara, Chowsingha, Langoor, Wildboar, Jackal, are frequently sighted.
• Gorges and falls along the course of the Ken river in the Reserve are bewholding.
• Dynamic dry deciduous forest undergoes dramatic change from lush green in monsoon to desolate dry grey in summer.
• 8 Species of vultures and crocodiles in Ken River.
To conclude you shall be dropped back to your hotel in khajuraho