View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We will take you to see the most sought sunrise in IndonesiaAt 01:00 am, our guide will pick you for a ride in private car for about 3 hours Upon arrival in Tosari village, we will change to 4WD vehicle. Drive to parking lot for a hike to Pananjakan lookout platform where you will get the perfect angle of Mt Bromo, Mt Batok and Mt Semeru As the sun appears, the ray of light will emit orange colour to sea of clouds which will slowly disperse and give way to the three cones of mountain Walk down to the jeep as we drive to the next stop point. Bromo is one of three monolithic peaks situated in the Tengger Massif caldera in the Bromo-Tengger-Semeru National Park.An active volcano of 2,392 meter high, it is surrounded by dusty sea of volcanic sand. Around 8 am, we will drive back to Malang, passing Java’s lush green landscape of vertical farmlands stretching to the horizon beyond: We will drop you off at the hotel as we reach Malang around 11 am.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mount BromoStop: 10 hours - Admission includedWe will take you to see the most sought sunrise in Indonesia At 01:00 am, our guide will pick you for a ride in private car for about 3 hoursUpon arrival in Tosari village, we will change to 4WD vehicle. Drive to parking lot for a hike to Pananjakan look out platform where you will get the perfect angle of Mt Bromo, Mt Batok and Mt SemeruAs the sun appears, the ray of light will emit orange colour to sea of clouds which will slowly disperse and give way to the three cones of mountain Walk down to the jeep as we drive to the next stop point. Bromo is one of three monolithic peaks situated in the Tengger Massif caldera in the Bromo-Tengger-Semeru National Park. An active volcano of 2,392 meter high, it is surrounded by dusty sea of volcanic sand. Walk throught this floor of an vast ancient caldera- stretching up to 10 km in diameter before climbing 249 steps leading to smoking crater rim.You will see a large Hindu temple, Pura Luhur Poten maintained Tengger highlanders, a sub-ethnic group of the Javanese people said to be decedents of the former Hindu Majapahit Kingdom, which ruled most of Java and Bali in the 13th and 14th centuries.This remote highland community have preserved their Hindu ways as the rest of Java converted to Islam or fled to neighbouring Bali. Around 8 am, we will drive back to Malang, passing Java’s lush green landscape of vertical farmlands stretching to the horizon beyond:We will drop you off at the hotel as we reach Malang around 11 am.Note:-please wear warm clothes or dress in layers as the temperature can drop to 5 degrees Celcius in dry season (April - October) - Price and availability will be on request during Kasada ceremony (July 2019).Read more
- Private air-conditioned transportation and non air-conditioned 4 WD vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Malang and Batu area
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mount Bromo
- Horse ride
- Food and drinks other than mentioned
- Items of personal nature (tipping, souvenir)
- Other services not clearly indicated in the inclusion
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Smailing Tour DMC
Perfect Service with a large car. Professinonal driver. Napkin and Water service. On time arrival and on time dr…
Prompt arrival and pleasant driver. One request would be to offer free wifi. Otherwise a great service.
A reliable driver with a car for hire at bandung Indonesia.
I and my family members booked a driver with car for our tour, airport pick up and shopping.Onedriver named Asep Du…
Lovely city with good food
Its a lovely city with many food options and a rich history. Recommend borobudur and peramban temple tour and we…
Gusman is perfect guide
The temples were all lovely but the best part of the trip was Risky, the perfect driver, and Gusman, the perfect gu…
Brilliant and informative
Very helpful guide who gave lots of information. The driver was also the best we have had on this trip so far. Love…
Rice Fields & Waterfall
Absolutely loved the rice feilds,definitely a must when traveling to Bali,i also heard you can go on quad bike tour…
Couldn't get any worse
First, I booked for the Jan 13 12:00 PM time. I contacted the "Smailing Tour DMC" beforehand and they stated that…
First of all: the stables are great, the horses are well treated, the stuff at the stables is so nice! BUT: you sho…
We did a 2 day tour with the most famous parts in Bali. The van was clean and confortable and always on time. Our t…
What an experience!!!
It was an absolutely amazing experience making one and only jewelry!! The jewelers at Chez Monique were very friend…
Dont believe it was worth the $$
We didnt visit Temple, we did visit 2 Batik artist shops 1 was closed and the other was closing. Most of the fresh …
Very nice Stable
Horses are well behaved, and riding in the rice fields was very nice. The Staff was very friendly too. I booked onl…
Avoid this one
It pains me to give a one star review because I know it will come down on our tour guide. Unfortunately, the tour w…
Nice scenery with kind and friendly soft spoken locals. Served visitors with own produce tea. A must visit when you…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071