Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Leaving from Nazareth, this is the best opportunity to explore the north of Israel. Our Sea of Galilee & Golan Heights tour is sure to leave a lasting impression, as you visit sites of political, religious, historic and natural significance.
- You'll start atNazarethNazareth, IsraelNazareth - HaMaayan Square - Mary's WellSee address & details
- 1CapernaumStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Mount of BeatitudesStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Banias Nature ReserveStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Mount BentalStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Sea of GalileeStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atNazarethNazareth, IsraelNazareth - HaMaayan Square - Mary's WellSee address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mount of Beatitudes
- Entry/Admission - Banias Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Mount Bental
- Entry/Admission - Sea of Galilee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Great tour with Annan as part of the 4-day Northern Israel tour by Abraham Tours. Pickup was at Mary’s Well - we had a comfortable minibus with aircon and Wi-fi and working seat belts. Annan gave us plenty of information en route and made sure we understood the overall itinerary…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Abraham Tours
THE BEST EVER!
Amazing staff; personnel were great! Tons of good vibes, poz energy and loads of fun! Wheter on a tough hike or …
What an awesome trip and Abraham Tours took care of all the administrative details of crossing the border into Jord…
Amazing private tour
We booked the tour as a private tour with tour guide because of the Corona restrictions. The hike up the snake path…
Gaza Experience Tour: Such an insightful tour
Amazing tour at the Gaza border. Amazing tour guide! SO much information provided. Definitely recommend this tour …
Lovely day trip to the west bank
Did two tours with this company since I was staying at hostel and I felt safe and totally enjoyed. The pub crawl be…
Amazing experience - Excellent guide
I had the privilege to join the tour with Abraham Hostels on March 9th. Eliyahu is a truly amazing guide who took p…
Bedouin camp was a unique highlight
The most unique memory is of the Bedouin camp. Don't forget to take pictures of the tents, and the communal room w…
Fascinating and Insightful Tour
Our guide, Eliyahu, made the entire experience memorable! His level of knowledge was impressive, yet he was able t…
Amazing tour and a top-notch guide!
What an amazing experience this trip was! I have been wanting to do this for a while and a work trip to Jerusalem g…
Great way of meeting people and having a quick nightlife tour!
Even though we went out on Tuesday and with the Corona Virus paranoia, we got together a group of 12. Hezi, "The Sa…
Hezi took us under his wing on 10.03.2020. He is a great pub crawl guide and knows all the good places for food too…
Best pub ever!!!!
Hez was a great host, not only was he hilarious but super inclusive of everyone. And most importantly took us to th…
A terrific tour, no mucking about; Ashraf knows his stuff and ensures you get into the right places to get through …
Unfortunately we were unable to attend our tour due to travel restrictions but Abraham Hostels and Tours customer s…
Great tour of north eastern Israel
Enjoyed this tour of north eastern Israel with Annan from Nazareth. A varied set of stops, highlight was the grott…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 2,564 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,054 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 107 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights Tour
What time does Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights Tour start?
Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights Tour will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights Tour?
Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights Tour price starts from C$140.92. Discover and book Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights Tour cancellation policy?
Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights Tour on Tripadvisor