This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windy Hill, Nambu-myeon, Geoje, Gyeongsangnam-do South Korea
[10:30~11:20] Windy Hill
- As one of the eight scenic sights of Geoje, visitors can take the best pictures with exotic windmills standing in the background of Geoje's blue ocean and fishing village.
- It is the filming spot of many popular K-dramas and movies, such as 'Eve's Garden' and 'Carousel'.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Hakdong Mongdol Beach, 18-1, Hakdong 6-gil, Dongbu-myeon, Geoje-si,, Geoje, Gyeongsangnam-do 53332 South Korea
[11:30~12:10] Hakdong Mongdol Beach
- It is not a white sandy beach, but a distinctive beach with the roundish black pearl colored 'Mongdol'.
- It is famous for being the world's largest breeding site for fairy pittas.
- Your driver will give you custom lunch options on-site based on your preferences and dietary requirements.
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Stop At: Oedo Botania, San 109, Wahyeon-ri, Irun-myeon, Geoje, Gyeongsangnam-do South Korea
[13:30~16:30] Oedo Island
- Called 'Island of Fantasy,' it became famous as it was the filming site of K-drama 'Winter Sonata's final episode, attracting 20 million visitors so far.
- Following 90 minutes self-guided walking tour of Oedo, you will be overwhelmed by the view of Haegeumgang Island, its caves and cliffs on your way back.
- Make sure to bring your identification card (passport), since ID needs to be shown before boarding the ferry.
[Cost info] Gujora ferry(round-trip)+Oedo island admission : KRW 30,000 per person
Duration: 3 hours