View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You will see the Railway and Floating Market, the marvelous Province of Kanchanaburi and hie River Kwai. You will see the ancient temples of Ayutthaya ( UNESCO ). You will see the picturesque terraced waterfalls of Erawan National Park, a lot of nature and culture in this 3 day small-group tour from Bangkok. Stay overnight in Kanchanaburi on the River Kwai. You’ll visit the Thailand – Burma Death Railway. This round-trip from Bangkok by minivan will let you admire the evocative temples of Ayutthaya, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Swim into rock pools at Erawan National Park and view Erawan Falls, cross the famous bridge over the River Kwai and learn about the Thailand-Burma Death Railway. Small-group tour limited to 8/9 people ensures personal attention from our professional guide. WE CAN PROVIDE PRIVATE TOUR IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGE: - English - Italian - German - Spanish - French
Bangkok, Railway & Floating...
Kanchanaburi, Erawan National...
Lopburi, Citi of Ayutthaya (...
- Entry/Admission - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Bridge Over the River Kwai
- Entry/Admission - Erawan Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Erawan Shrine (Thao Mahaprom Shrine)
- Entry/Admission - Phra Prang Sam Yot
- Entry/Admission - Wat Yai Chai Mang Khon
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phanan Choeng Worawihan
- Entry/Admission - Wat Mahathat
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Lokayasutharam)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Chaiwatthanaram
- all that not expressly indicated in the travel program
- Entry/Admission - River Kwai
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: InnViaggi Asia
Paid but received nothing
Even after repeated inquiries, we haven't received the pick-up time and the pick-up location. we were therefore…
Temple trip by viator
It is a good trip for an uniniated, you would otherwise have to do more research on your own. Despite a tad…
Foster City, California21
“Single, female travelers” not wanted
I’ll preface this by saying I didn’t actually get to go on the tour, and no, I wasn’t late. When I arrived in…
The worst tour ever
I like traveling and also doing tours This was by far the worst: Grand Palace and temples in Bangkok half day. Not…
Kolkata (Calcutta), India123
Must visit place if you are travelling tp Bangkok. Be prepared to be in too much rush and heat. You need to remove…
The Temple of the Golden Buddha
This is one of the most magnificent and majestic images of the Buddha in south east asia. The temple's…
We enjoyed the tour and our tour guide was very knowledgeable about Thai culture. We will recommend this tours to…
Reading, United Kingdom60
Great idea in theory!
Booked this tour as had already been to Bangkok last year but when here did not get the opportunity to see…
Fantastic Bangkok Tour
This was a really good tour, made special by the tour guide. She met me punctually at the hotel and after we…
Booked through viatour. Our tour guide was completely useless and not a great English speaker. I appreciate that…
- Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hub), Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, and 17 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071