View all photos (17)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ancient City of EphesusStop: 4 hours - Admission includedLeave your centrally located Marmaris hotel in the early morning and settle into your air-conditioned coach. Soon afterward, stop for an included Turkish buffet breakfast before setting off for Ephesus. After roughly 3 hours, visit a Turkish delight center to see how this classic Turkish sweet is made. Then, visit the House of the Virgin Mary, a stone chapel on the site of what is believed to be the Virgin Mary’s last home. Alternatively, visit the Ephesus Museum to see displays of monuments excavated from the city that was once Rome’s easternmost capital. Next, stop for a buffet lunch of salads, main dishes and desserts, teamed with drinks purchased at your own expense. Then, travel to Ephesus itself, where the remains of the city spread across a fertile valley. For the next 2.5 hours, immerse yourself in the ruins and past of this classical settlement. Walk past crumbling shops and temples as your guide helps you imagine what the streets must have looked and sounded like during the city’s height in the 2nd century BC. See the Roman bathhouse, Agora, Fountain of Trajan and Temple of Hadrian, and inspect what may be the world’s earliest road sign – a carving pointing to the brothel! You’ll also see Ephesus’ two highlights — the Library of Celsus and the 25,000-seat Great Theatre, where St Paul once preached. Before your return journey, enjoy a quick stop at a ceramic workshop. Then, relax as you drive back to Marmaris, where your trip ends with an evening drop-off at your hotel.Read more
You'll end at
MarmarisSee Important Information for details
Marmaris, Marmaris, Marmaris District, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast and lunch
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Drop off to; Cooks Club Adakoy,TUI Blue Marmaris, Hotel , Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel.
- Admission fee to Virgin Mary House and Selcuk Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Fantasic guide, i am affraid i cannot remember his name, bu he was the best guide! also visited a naturel cosmetic place which was wonderful. a lovely day, a must to see fab sites.
Date of experience: October 2018
Response from ARBEK TRAVEL I, Owner at Ephesus Day Trip from Marmaris Including Breakfast and Lunch
Responded Jan. 11, 2019
Hi, Thank you very much for your nice review. Hope see you again. Regards Atilla Arman
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel
I can highly recommend this trip, myself and my partner went , we swam on the way there stopped at many spots and t…
Not if you need to be on time.
We have booked the transfer from and to airport, inbound transfer was OK, except the driver got lost and couldn't …
We have used TransferOnly for the past 14years, sometimes up to 4 times in the same season. We have always found th…
I always book with TransferOnly
I've booked TransferOnly many, many times because they are always on time, very reliable and their drivers are grea…
dont miss this
prices from resorts vary but don't pay more than 12 quid. Its a long day . scenic drive .. make sure you use the tu…
Long day not worth the visit.
Not only was this a long and particularly boring day but a commercial visit to a leather factory before and a visit…
Excellent transportation to Bodrum City
My husband and friend and I have taken this service a few times from Milas-Bodrum airport into Bodrum City. Great p…
Great Boat Trip
Went on this boat trip as a family in October. Packed full of things to do the entertainment is non stop free drink…
City of Kos
The city of Kos isn't very interesting. There is unnecessary to use the colorful tourist train 'cause just 2-3 plac…
From Turkey to Greece
We left early in the morning and we went quickly through a passport check, There´s little tax free shop before boar…
Pamukale Day Trip
Have travelled from Marmaris, it was a 06.30 start. Stopped for breakfast on the way, best to get your own breakfas…
This was great value for money and an excellent day out. The guide really knew about the place and shared this well…
The entire experience of boat trip is very good. If you want high octane experience go for pirate boats with too ma…
Fantastic day out
I’ve done this trip a few times over the years and enjoyed it just as much in 2019 as I did in 2010. It’s a full d…
Fantastic day Food drink amazing not over booked 25 of us on board Loads of stops to swim in see Great day good p…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071