View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Marmaris MountainsStop: 7 hours -You will be picked up from your hotel by your allocated jeep at around 10:00 am. All the jeeps will gather at a meeting spot just up the hill above Marmaris and will form a convoy of usually 5 – 15 jeeps. The day is not a race and the convoy will travel in an orderly fashion at appropriate speeds for the terrain. The speed limit on mountain tracks is 50 km/h (30 mph). The convoy will climb up the mountains and take a stop at the top for a photograph opportunity of the stunning panoramic view of the Marmaris bay. The convoy will then continue on mountain tracks through villages and beautiful countryside. The jeeps will make a stop at a waterfall and a secluded beach for swim stops and there will be plenty of opportunities for more spectacular photographs of the surrounding views. Lunch is provided in a small traditional village cooked by local Turkish villagers. After lunch the convoy continues inland and again goes off-road through the rugged mountains. There will be plenty of sights to see along the way pointed out by the guides and of course the famous water-fight to look forward to. Please note that water pistols are available to hire from the guides for an extra charge. You will arrive back at your accommodation at approximately 17:00. DO NOT FORGET TO BRING: – Sunglasses – Suncream – Towel – Camera – Swimwear (it is a good idea to wear swimwear underneath your clothes) We recommend bringing a plastic bag to store your high value items in (e.g. camera) during the water fight. We do not take responsibility for damaged items on this excursion from water or from the jolts and momentum of the jeeps. This excursion is not suitable for children under 6 years. Pregnant women and those with existing back injuries should seek medical advice on the suitability of this excursion.Read more
You'll end at
MarmarisSee Important Information for details
Marmaris, Marmaris, Marmaris District, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pick up and Drop of from; Cooks Club Adakoy,TUI Blue Marmaris, Hotel , Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Swimsuit, change of clothes and towel are required on this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Sensible/comfortable walking shoes. Waterproof jacket (recommended in low season).
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel
Brixham, United Kingdom31
I can highly recommend this trip, myself and my partner went , we swam on the way there stopped at many spots and…
Not if you need to be on time.
We have booked the transfer from and to airport, inbound transfer was OK, except the driver got lost and couldn't …
We have used TransferOnly for the past 14years, sometimes up to 4 times in the same season. We have always found…
I always book with TransferOnly
I've booked TransferOnly many, many times because they are always on time, very reliable and their drivers are…
dont miss this
prices from resorts vary but don't pay more than 12 quid. Its a long day . scenic drive .. make sure you use the…
Llandudno, United Kingdom2648
Long day not worth the visit.
Not only was this a long and particularly boring day but a commercial visit to a leather factory before and a…
Excellent transportation to Bodrum City
My husband and friend and I have taken this service a few times from Milas-Bodrum airport into Bodrum City. Great…
Inverness, United Kingdom4315
Great Boat Trip
Went on this boat trip as a family in October. Packed full of things to do the entertainment is non stop free…
City of Kos
The city of Kos isn't very interesting. There is unnecessary to use the colorful tourist train 'cause just 2-3…
From Turkey to Greece
We left early in the morning and we went quickly through a passport check, There´s little tax free shop before…
- Duration: 8h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071