Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy the evening highlights of Hoi An without the risk of getting lost after dark on this fun guided tour. You'll eat a home-cooked meal at a local home, where you'll get a unique insight into Vietnamese culture. Relax on a river cruise, admiring the twinkling lights along the banks. Visit a night market to practice your bargaining skills and taste some street food. A fun tour that will interest all kinds of travelers.
- You'll start at119 Trần Quang KhảiOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byHoi An Food Tour
- 1Hoi An Ancient TownStop: 4 hours - Admission excluded4.30 PM: Go to local home and enjoy an authentic home cooked meal • 5.30 PM: Enjoy the gorgeous sunset panoramic view of Hoi An and Vietnamese coffee • 6.00 PM: Take a short boat trip along Bach Dang River river, enjoy the view • 6.30 PM: Chilling out at a night market and exploring local street deliciousness • 7.15 PM: Play traditional game • 8.00 PM: Relaxing by foot massage • 8.15 PM: Tour endsRead more
- You'll end atHoi An Ancient TownOld Town, Hội An, Quang Nam Province, VietnamSee address & details
- Learn about local life by dining at a family home
- End the tour with a delightful foot massage
- Snacks, dinner, beer, and coffee are included, so you won't go hungry
- A fun start to a night out in Hoi An, or a standalone evening of activities
119 Trần Quang Khải, Cẩm Châu, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Hoi An Ancient Town, Old Town, Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- English guide
- Dinner at local home
- Bottle of water
- Coffee, 1 beer
- Boat trip
- 15 minutes foot massage
- Pick up service
- Drop off service
- Hoi An heritage site entrance fee 120,000 VND/ 1 pax,
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please take note that, we ONLY watch sunset in nice, sunny days. Sometimes, due to bad weather or monsoon or rainy days, we will NOT see sunset.
- Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have. Vegetarians can be catered. Please tell us if you can eat fish sauce and eggs
- Food list: Fried spring roll, belly pork and vegetables wrapped in soft rice paper, and Khot cake, dessert, Pork BBQ
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This tour is one of the highlights of our week in Hoian, very informative, original and diverse. We would like to say how much we enjoyed Gum's company while she showed us Vietnamese cuisine and explained everything to us
Date of experience: February 2020
My group of 7 enjoyed the warm hospitality accorded to us as we consumed the delicious and healthy home cooked meal at the home of our gracious local host. We were taken through small alleys where we had the opportunity to view living quarters of locals. We were able to capture…
Over-all I enjoyed the dining experience with the Vietnamese lady that served as hostess. a simple meal that was served up graciously. The boat trip was short but memorable. The tour guide, a young lady, was a little hurried but was a nice young lady.
Date of experience: February 2019
A wonderful way to experience real local street food and home cooking that you would otherwise miss, with a friendly and informative guide. Taken to three food stalls/restaurants for locals and then a local home for three more courses and all delicious.
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
We booked this tour before leaving on our Vietnam 10 day tour. Well it did not disappoint my husband & I. Gum was an amazing guide with information about the area impeccable. The dinner in home was very enjoyable. Highly recommend this tour.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Hoi An Food Tour - Private Day Tours
Fantastic food tour of Hoi An with Gum
One if the highlights of our holiday, our guide Gum was very friendly, informative and good company! Very generous …
Excellent evening ! We really enjoyed it
Such a great way to spend an evening in Hoi An. Highly recommend and book as early on your stay as possible to get …
Delicious and insightful
Gum was a fantastic tour guide! Her English was great and provided great information on the delicious Vietnamese cu…
Brilliant food tour & sights of Hoi An
We had one of the best experiences in Hoi An with our recent walking food tour, taken by the lovely Gum. She was a …
Much more than a food tour
Although it may sound like a cliche, my guide Gum made me feel like a friend she was taking out for an evening of f…
Good tour with excellent guide
I and my wife did the Hoi an city and basket boat trip with Ms Jackie.Jackie is wonderful lady who patiently answer…
Fantastic experience all round. Great food and history learnt! Recommend not eating prior! Good as an early trip t…
Delicious and insightful walking tour
We had a great evening tasting local foods. Our guide Christine was amazing - very friendly and knowledgeable! The …
Informative food tour with affable and knowledgeable local guide
Gum was the perfect guide for us! She was knowledgeable about the local food, had an affable, gentle and kind perso…
Loved the cooking class
I did the morning cooking class and really enjoyed my time. Qui was our Chef and she was very knowledgeable about a…
Long was a fantastic host, welcoming and informative. Taking the bike was fun even if the roads are a little crazy,…
Christine was one of the best guides we have had in Vietnam!
This tour was a lot of fun. We got to wander around the city with a very knowledgeable guide, eat great food and se…
Hoi an evening food tour
Thank you so much Gum for hosting the food tour and bringing us to so many delicious local food! She was fluent in …
Excellent tour with Jackie
Jackie was an excellent guide, friendly and informative. We tasted all kinds of local food in places we would not h…
Hoi An - Private Walking Food Tour with Christine
My husband and I had a wonderful walking tour with Christine. We had only a short day in Hoi An so this tour gave u…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Coffee & Tea Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Hoi An By Night With Home Host Meal And Boat Trip
What time does Hoi An By Night With Home Host Meal And Boat Trip start?
Hoi An By Night With Home Host Meal And Boat Trip will start at 4:30 PM. Discover and book Hoi An By Night With Home Host Meal And Boat Trip on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Hoi An By Night With Home Host Meal And Boat Trip?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hoi An By Night With Home Host Meal And Boat Trip on Tripadvisor
How much is Hoi An By Night With Home Host Meal And Boat Trip?
Hoi An By Night With Home Host Meal And Boat Trip price starts from C$50.70. Discover and book Hoi An By Night With Home Host Meal And Boat Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Hoi An By Night With Home Host Meal And Boat Trip cancellation policy?
Hoi An By Night With Home Host Meal And Boat Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hoi An By Night With Home Host Meal And Boat Trip on Tripadvisor