Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The red-rose city of Petra by the light of 1,800 Candles” To visit Petra during daylight is awe-inspiring! However, to experience it at night by the light of 1,800 candles is an out-of-this-world experience. Walking through the Siq with candles placed in brown paper bags lighting your path all the way to the treasury, with Bedouin music playing in the background, creates a mystique feeling that takes over! This 2 km walk is an experience you will never forget! Is Petra by night included in Jordan Pass? No, Petra by night is not included in any of the packages of Jordan Pass, you can use the pass to visit Petra for free only during the day between 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Petra By NightStop: 3 hours - Admission includedPick up from your hotel in Amman to visit Petra during night. Visiting Petra during daylight is awe-inspiring! However, to experience it at night by the light of 1,800 candles is an out-of-this-world experience. Walking through the Siq with candles placed in brown paper bags lighting your path all the way to the treasury, with Bedouin music playing in the background, creates a mystique feeling that takes over! This 2 km walk is an experience you will never forget! Upon completion, transfer to your hotel in Amman for drop off.Read more
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Aqaba, Jordan Amman, Jordan
Returns to original departure point
- Petra by night ticket
- English speaking touring guide on group sharing basis
- Private air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver
- Water and Wifi on Board on the vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Petra By Night
- It is mandatory to have the Jordan pass ticket or a day visit ticket to enter this program.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 900 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Zaman Tours
our driver was great. He helped us to get the tickets, was at the meeting place on time at the ship and return. Wou…
Visit a fantastic country with fabulous Zaman tours
Highly recommend booking your trip with Zamen tours. We booked a 7 day trip and from the moment we touch down in …
Thanks so much to Zaman Tours for an incred Bye few days in Jordan. They built an incredible itinerary to our speci…
Amazing country and super well organized trip
We were in Jordan for a 3 day trip. Zaman organized everything for us, we did not have to worry about a single thin…
Amazing personal service from lovely people
The staff at Zaman were so helpful when I was planning a fortnight's solo trip in April. Starting from a few ideas …
Jordan was beautiful to visit but missing guide on private tour
We travelled around Jordan for 9 days with Zaman tours, on a private tour. We found Jordan to be a beautiful countr…
Petra and Wadi Run
We were 2 couples traveling from the US to Israel with a private guide and then found Zaman Tours on line to book a…
JORDAN what a beautiful country, nice people, unforgettable memories
Thanks Zaman Tours to make this holiday one of the best we ever had. We are a family of 3 adults and just came bac…
We had a great time in Jordan and the organization with Zaman tour notwithstanding the distance was extremely smoot…
Excelent time in Jordan with Zaman
I was very pleased with the level and quality of the services provided by Zaman Tours. They were very responsive to…
Very professional team
Our 5 days trip to Jordan was perfect. Thanks to Liliana for helping us during planning and our professional guide …
loved in Jordan
We've spent 7 days at Petra & Wadi Rum & Aqaba. The first part of the trip was coordinated by Zaman Tour. I do real…
Our week trip in Jordan has been perfect. Thank you to Liliana for helping us preparing it and also to our professi…
Great Stopover in Jordan
I visited Jordan in three days after vacationing in Greece. From beginning to end, Liliana and the Zaman Tours team…
we booked our one week trip to Jordan with Zaman Tours. They organized every amazingly for us. Nice team !
- Duration: 9–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Petra by Night Experience
Which attractions will I visit with Petra by Night Experience?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Petra by Night Experience on Tripadvisor
How much is Petra by Night Experience?
Petra by Night Experience price starts from C$147.04. Discover and book Petra by Night Experience on Tripadvisor
What is the Petra by Night Experience cancellation policy?
Petra by Night Experience cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Petra by Night Experience on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Petra by Night Experience?
Petra by Night Experience is hosted by Zaman Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Zaman Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Petra by Night Experience on Tripadvisor