This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Asakusa Culture Tourist Information Center, 2-18-9 Kaminarimon, Taito 111-0034 Tokyo Prefecture
1. Kaminarimon Gate : The tour starts from the Thunder Gate, the symbol of Sensoji Temple
2. Nakamise Shopping Street : Visit specialty shops popular among tourists while sampling snacks such as age-manju (deep-fried sweet bun), kibidango (millet dumplings), ningyo-yaki (doll-shaped waffles), Matcha tea, Kaminari Okoshi (sweet rice cracker). Also to be visited are craft shops such as Bunsen-do dealing with folding fans and Bunkoya-Ozeki with leather items.
3. Sensoji Temple : Learn how to worship before visiting the temple. Draw a fortune and make a prayer at Sensoji Temple.
4. Strolling around 'Shitamachi’ : The oldest Kamiya Bar → Hoppy Street → Asakusa Engei Hall theater → Marugoto Nippon shopping mall→ Hanayashiki, the oldest amusement park in Japan. Take a walk while feeling the lively atmosphere of good old 'Shitamachi' downtown.
5. Kappabashi kitchenware town : You can find everything necessary for cooking as well as fascinating food samples.
6. Lunch : Eat 'Monjayaki,' a Tokyoite's favorite at the long-established restaurant named "Mountain."
*Monjayaki is a savory pancake with various fillings, thinner than Okonomiyaki.
*The itinerary above is just an example. You can freely requests spots you like to visit. And the guide will set up the itinerary accordingly. Enjoy the original tour to satisfy your curiosity and request with an expert of Asakusa.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes