This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Asakusa Culture Tourist Information Center, 2-18-9 Kaminarimon, Taito 111-0034 Tokyo Prefecture
1. Kaminarimon Gate : The tour starts from the Thunder Gate, the symbol of Sensoji Temple
2. Nakamise Shopping Street : Visit specialty shops popular among tourists while sampling snacks, for example, age-manju (deep-fried sweet bun), kibidango (millet dumplings), ningyo-yaki (doll-shaped waffles), Matcha tea, Kaminari Okoshi (sweet rice cracker). Also to be visited are craft shops such as Bunsen-do dealing with folding fans and Bunkoya-Ozeki with leather items.
3. Sensoji Temple : Admire the main hall and the five-story Pagoda beautifully illuminated in the dark. It's a fantastic view that can be enjoyed only after dark.
4. Strolling around ‘Shitamachi’ : The oldest Kamiya Bar → Hoppy Street → Asakusa Engei Hall theater → Marugoto Nippon shopping mall→ Hanayashiki, the oldest amusement park in Japan. Take a walk while feeling the atmosphere of good old 'Shitamachi' downtown. Why not stop by an Izakaya pub along the "Hoppy Street" for the local snacks and drink?
5. Supper : Japanese-style Western food at the long-standing cafe "Lodge Akaishi" opened in 1973.
6. Asakusa kashima (Geisha bar) : A refined bar for adults where you may be able to meet a real geisha.
*The itinerary above is just an example. You can freely requests spots you like to visit. And the guide will set up the itinerary accordingly. Enjoy the original tour to satisfy your curiosity and request with an expert of Asakusa.
Duration: 3 hours