This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The islands, beaches, and coral reefs of the Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park lie just off the coast of Kota Kinabalu. On this tour, enjoy an action-packed tour of the islands, including stunning views from the water and two fun outdoor activities. First, dive in to swim and snorkel along colorful corals, then soar between Gaya and Sapi islands on a thrilling island-to-island zipline.
- Swim and snorkel in the Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park
- Ride the world’s longest island-to-island zip-line
- Delicious Malaysian-style lunch at a local restaurant
- Round-trip transport by boat from Kota Kinabalu
Diverse Borneo, Jesselton Point Warehouse, Block A-C, Lot 5, Jalan Gaya, Kota Kinabalu, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Returns to original departure point
- Fuel surcharge and local taxes
- Bottled water and à la carte lunch
- Professional guide
- Use of all snorkeling equipment, including life jacket and standby safety equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The boat took us to 3 different dive locations and each snorkel session lasted about 45 minutes. We had a private boat to ourselves with our own guide, which meant we were able to snorkel away from the crowds. The kids (aged 11) found the whole trip amazing. We saw lots of…
Date of experience: August 2019
We had a really good fun time on this. Riding the waves always a treat.The crew were professional and took us to some excellent spots to snorkel. They also cared for a non swimmer in our group and were very professional in ensuring she had a great time too. Zip lining was a…
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
I had a really great time on this. The crew was professional and knew some good spots to snorkel. Definitely re-apply that sunscreen though!
Date of experience: October 2019
The tour guide, Andy was very helpful. As this was our first snokling experience, he took good care of the kids during snokling. However, snorkling spots were not that impressive as we only saw mainly dead corals. The zipline is fun. The kids (8 and 12 years old) enjoyed it…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Diverse Borneo
Do not just consider, just do it
We had a great time! We swam with fishes and a shark! This was one of the best dives we have tried :D
Best place in town for Open Water Certification
Just completed my PADI cert with Diverse Borneo and I couldn’t recommend this outfitter enough! They’re both highly…
Very Good Experience on Snorkeling and Island Hopping
Very good experience for those who are never try before even you do not know how to swim. Diverse Borneo will provi…
Padi Discover Scuba Diving
Spent a great day with Diverse Borneo on their Padi DSD and had an amazing experience. I am a non swimmer and fear …
So much fun!
Perfect day. Company and tour guides were extremely accommodating, knowledgeable and fun. We arrived late due to ou…
Brilliant Experience @ Diverse
We spent 3 great days with Diverse Borneo on our PADI Open Water diving course and had an awesome experience. These…
5 Days of Learning, hilarity, diving and making memories. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Well, I'm not really sure where to begin with this review, I'm just a little sad it's all over. I signed up last mi…
A Great Day
A Big Thanks to Andy for a great day. My buddy for a day of fun diving. Saw some awesome sea life, including two h…
Excellent customer service and dive master!
Did two dives with them, hands down very professional from customer service to the dive master himself. I had to le…
Learned a lot and enjoyed the course!
Completed my open water certification with Diverse Borneo diving school and had a lot of fun in the process! The st…
Fantastic diving cours
Last Three days me and my boyfriend did the padi diving cours at Divers Borneo. It was great! We saw a lot of beaut…
Great way to go dive in KK
Had a really good experiance whit this divingcompany. Trustworthy and clear. Ejam (our divinginstructor) was realy …
This was the first time I ever dived. The reefs weren’t the best I’ve ever seen when I’ve snorkelled previously but…
DIVERSE BORNEO SABAH IS A SCAM COMPANY!
This Diving company is a scam!!! I waited my diving license for 3 months till now never received! Waited since 29/1…
I dived 3 times for totally 10 days this year with Dives Borneo
I dived 30 times for totally 10 days this year with Dives Borneo. At April I was alone, at October I was with my gi…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071