Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Taquile IslandStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Amantani IslandStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Uros Floating IslandsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Entry/Admission - Taquile Island
- Entry/Admission - Amantani Island
- Entry/Admission - Uros Floating Islands
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Travel Times:
- Boat Puno – Amantani 3h30 min
- Boat Amantani – Taquile 1 hour
- Boat Taquile – Uros 2h
- Boat Uros – Puno 30 min
- Keep in mind
- This tour is suggested for people between 12-60 years. Or at least good physical condition.
- We recommend bringing bottled water for the trip (due to long walks); After taking them, keep the bottles on the boat that return to Puno, please do not leave empty bottles on the islands.
- Specifically, for this tour it is important to have a good physical condition We recommend bringing trekking/hiking shoes. In Amantani an uphill hike of about 1 hour to see the ceremonial temples are located on the top of the island is made.
- During the months of November to January (summer) are usually rainy months, so we recommend wearing clothes waterproof, warm.
- We recommend bringing snacks or energy bars because of the long walks, so you will need more calories to make physical effort.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We stayed 2 full days in Puno and booked this tour hoping to get the best of it given our short stay in Puno. The tour was very well organized, we left the hotel early and headed to Amantani Island by boat, it took 2 hours. During the boat trip, Miguelanguel gave us details…
A great opportunity for the people who can only spent one day one the lake Titicaca. The tour started with an early visit to Amantani. Amantani is a really lovely island to visit because of it's authenticity and lack of tourists. Our English speaking tour guide Samuel grow up…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Inca Lake
Got the job done
I'm not sure if there were better things to see, but the ride around the city was fun. Seemed like we hit the hot s…
We took two separate trips from Puno with Inca Lake Tours. The first was to Tinajani Canyon, Lampa and Sillustani.…
Titikaka Lake boat trip
Wondering to thanks our guide Samuel (tour operator Inka Lake) for an excellent tour over the Uros Community and Ti…
Part of Peru trip
This is an amazing trip to see groups of people living very remote and harsh lives. It was very king to allow us to…
Great tour, even better guide.
Bit of late review but still can't forget this tour. Sam was by far the best guide we had in all Peru. Very kind an…
A Day well spent!
A great trip! Our guide Samuel was very knowledgeable and translated for us. I would recommend this trip to any tra…
Inka Uyo, Amaru Muru, Tiwanaku, Puma Punku
We took a private tour from Puno to the sites mentioned above. The drivers was very dedicated, the peruvian guide w…
Uros and Taquile islands with Samuel
This was a great tour of lake Titicaca, we saw two Uros islands and Taquile Island, Uros island was super interesti…
An unforgetable tour
Pick up as scheduled at our hotel to be transfered to a boat at Puno harbour with our Incalake guide Samuel. Very h…
Wonderful tour of Uros and Taquile with Samuel
Our tour of Lake Titicaca on Thursday, November 28th was wonderful thanks to our guide Samuel who was excellent an…
Perfect Puno Adventure
My wife and I had a fantastic day exploring all of the highlights of the Puno area with our guide, Samuel. We were …
We boarded our boat from the hotel to go to Uros island. Lake looked really dirty. We arrived at the island and ha…
Lake Titicaca 2 day 1 night 4- island tour with home stay on Amantani island.
This was an amazing experience! We especially enjoyed the home stay portion where we were placed with a local fami…
Perfect Titicaca Tour
Freddie was an excellent, knowledgeable guide. Comfortable fast boat. A great way to experience Uros islands and Ta…
Uros and Taquile Islands By Fast Boat
We had a private tour with Samuel who is an excellent guide for this tour. He was knowledgeable, friendly and willi…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Uros Amantani Taquile Full Day tour
What time does Uros Amantani Taquile Full Day tour start?
Uros Amantani Taquile Full Day tour will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Uros Amantani Taquile Full Day tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Uros Amantani Taquile Full Day tour?
Uros Amantani Taquile Full Day tour price starts from C$297.47. Discover and book Uros Amantani Taquile Full Day tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Uros Amantani Taquile Full Day tour cancellation policy?
Uros Amantani Taquile Full Day tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Uros Amantani Taquile Full Day tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Uros Amantani Taquile Full Day tour?
Uros Amantani Taquile Full Day tour is hosted by Inca Lake. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Inca Lake on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Uros Amantani Taquile Full Day tour on Tripadvisor