Private Tour to the Maly Theater
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Maly Theatre, Bolshaya OrdynkaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedYou will get acquainted with the monument of national culture, preserving its unique architectural appearance since 1824. You will see theinteriors of the Maly Theatre, including the famous Yermolovskoye (artistic) lobby, inaccessible to the audience.This theater has always been famous for its troupe. You will hear about such greatmasters of the stage as Mikhail Semenovich Shchepkin, Pavel Stepanovich Mochalov, Maria Nikolaevna Yermolova, Alexander Pavlovich Lensky, Alexander Ivanovich Sumbatov-Uzhin and about the unique actor’s dynasty of Sadovsky as well. You will find out why the Maly Theater is called the “Ostrovsky House”. You can visit the exhibition in the New Schepkinsky lobby and the auditorium.Read more
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Maly Theatre, Bolshaya Ordynka
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The tour must be booked at least 3 days before the date of visit.
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Tickets are robbery
U get nothing but still - they charged twice the price. Worst part was - saying that no tickets are left except las…
Great interior, great collection
I found that Hermitage's visit as one of the most pleasant not only the grand decor of each room but collection in …
If you take a Raddison Cruise boat, this is an absolutely great experience, we loved every minute onboard!
Easy to find, open till quite late, centrally places and the displays were jaw dropping. Well worth a visit.
An excellent venue to visit for a tourist. Super place to spend a couple of hours catching up on Russia's first pre…
Amazing museum with a lot things to see. Since being so huge, recommend doing at least two visits. Not only beauti…
Well worth a visit
This gallery is dedicated to showcasing Russian art. It’s a large building and houses a huge variety of pieces of a…
Amazing travel in time of cosmonautics
Real time travel in the decades of 1950 to 1990. Brave heroes in front of you , satellites replicas and originals. …
Hermitage is a beautiful museum with a lot of things to see, but thereis no point in buying tickets through this co…
Large beautiful but not marked properly. We got lost even with a map inside. Took us an hour just to find our coats…
Beautiful decorated church; 7000m2 of impressive mosaic works. Interesting history of the building as well.
Hermitage November visit
This was a fantastic fast admission, there is an especific entrance for visitors with online tickets and there was …
Kind of difficult to get around figuring out where the entrance is
Following the instructions printed on the eTicket we arrived to the ticket office at Alexander’s garden, windows s…
Cold tour by seen moscow
Superb boat tour. Well organized. I went with few of my friends. Comfortable boat. There is a bar and restaurant in…
Great experience! We chose the cruise with a dinner and live music, it was very nice. Beautiful views and building…
- Duration: 60–90 minutes
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071