Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The beauty of the Li River cannot be fully appreciated on a boat. Instead, hike slowly along the river, and immerse your feet in the water. Follow the trail through bamboo groves, treading between golden rice fields (in early autumn), and climbing the Xianggong Hill to have a panoramic view of Li River, which is highly recommended by photography enthusiasts, and even enjoy the countryside sunset on the return way. This is how to fully appreciate the beauty of the Li River and Yangshuo.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Xingping Fishing VillageStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Xianggong MountainStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- English-speaking professional tour guide service.
- Comfortable vehicle with A/C.
- Admission ticket to Li River Scenic Area and Xianggong Hill.
- Bottled water.
- Ferry boat and tuktuk fee.
- Entry/Admission - Li River
- Entry/Admission - Xianggong Mountain
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Personal expenses.
- Airport transfer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Xianggong Hill could be temporarily closed due to government activities, which we can NOT be informed in advance. We may visit Cuiping Five Fingers Mountain instead, which is Located nearby the Putao Town, 22km north of Yangshuo. Cuiping Wuzhishan (Wuzhi Hill) is a nice place to take sunset photos. It takes around 20 minutes to climb up and you will photograph numerous karst mountain peaks and some villages with many paddies surrounded by a river. A wonderful place not to be missed in Yangshuo. The tour guide may adjust the itinerary according to the current situation.
- In Guilin, the hotel collection and drop-off areas will be within the urban areas. For further distances, you need to hire a taxi to the appointed hotel which your tour guide will tell you the day before the trip.
- In Yangshuo, the hotel collection and drop-off area should be within the urban area. For further distances, you need to hire a taxi to the Green Lotus Hotel (碧莲江景酒店). Banyan Tree Yangshuo and Alila Yangshuo are outside of free pickup area.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Ferry Crossings could be closed due to bad weather. You could do is take a local bus or private transport and do a section of the hike without the ferry crossing.
- Most travellers can participate
- Lunch is not included. The tour guide can recommend you some good restaurants in Xingping Ancient Town.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Trippest Mini Group Tours
Magnificent scenery combined with a delicious lunch at a farmer family
We loved the whole trip with our great German speaking guide Julia. Just the three off us wandering through the fie…
Awesome trip, awesome guide
I had so much fun on this tour, my guide Lily was amazing and made sure we had a good time and were taken care of. …
Very interesting tour and one you cannot miss when in Guillin. Our tour guide Yang and the driver picked us up from…
Efficient and On Time
Communication was a breeze throughout. Niko updated us with the driver's details before our arrival at Guilin North…
Wonderful guide and itinerary!
Every detail, from the sites selected, to the meals, to the lodging was put together perfectly for my custom tour o…
Amazing tour with a fantastic tour guide (Lily)
My wife and I took the Li River day tour and it was awesome!... We went in late november and the weather was perfec…
AWESOME Guilin Excursions!!! Thank you, Trippest and Lily!
My husband and I did two tours with Trippest while in Guilin — the One-Day Yangshuo and Li River Highlights Tour AN…
Great day, with a nice guide where all the activities was greats !! I recommend for sure The schedule was bambou b…
Wonderful Tour led by a wonderful guide, Lily.
Easy on time pick-up from our hotel. All activities were well organised - Lily altered itinerary sequence to ensure…
Amazing Scenic Views
My wife and I went on this mini tour in late October 2019, and it was an amazing experience for us as first-time vi…
One Day Yangshuo and Li River Rafting
Lili was our excellent guide. Our family of five had a bit of everything, driving, rafting, walking, and cycling. B…
Beautiful terrace rice farming
During harvesting and photos taken from cable car. We wish we could help up with the farmers but it was raining. Du…
One-Day Longji Rice Terraced
We had a wonderful day with this tour to the rice terraces. Our tourguide Nelly was really lovely and she know so m…
Yangshuo and Li River trip
Excellent choice, guides are very well prepared and everything works like a clock so you can forget about all your …
Enjoyable tour despite weather
This is an excellent tour, though the risk is always that the weather won't be great - as was the case when I did t…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 220 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 196 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Full-Day Private Li River Hiking Tour Including Xingping and Xianggong Hill
Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day Private Li River Hiking Tour Including Xingping and Xianggong Hill?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full-Day Private Li River Hiking Tour Including Xingping and Xianggong Hill on Tripadvisor
How much is Full-Day Private Li River Hiking Tour Including Xingping and Xianggong Hill?
Full-Day Private Li River Hiking Tour Including Xingping and Xianggong Hill price starts from C$167.48. Discover and book Full-Day Private Li River Hiking Tour Including Xingping and Xianggong Hill on Tripadvisor
What is the Full-Day Private Li River Hiking Tour Including Xingping and Xianggong Hill cancellation policy?
Full-Day Private Li River Hiking Tour Including Xingping and Xianggong Hill cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Private Li River Hiking Tour Including Xingping and Xianggong Hill on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full-Day Private Li River Hiking Tour Including Xingping and Xianggong Hill?
Full-Day Private Li River Hiking Tour Including Xingping and Xianggong Hill is hosted by Trippest Mini Group Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trippest Mini Group Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Private Li River Hiking Tour Including Xingping and Xianggong Hill on Tripadvisor