Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Terracotta Warriors: which is about 40 kilometers away from the downtown area of Xi'an, at east side outskirts of the city, discovered accidentally in 1974,by local farmers who digging the well.this incredible army contain more than 8000 soldiers, archers, horses and chariots who are going to guard emperor Qin's tomb in full battle formation since 210BC. Each figure is unique,even today the excavation still continue in 3 pits.
Xi'an, Xi'an, Shaanxi
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide
- local food or snacks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If your meeting place is at train station or XIY airport, please kindly advise your arrival train/flight information upon booking
- No-shopping tour
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
An amazing, mind blowing immersion into 2000 year old Chinese history. Never knew the Chinese used chrome plating for the weapons found with the terracotta army. Excellent tour guide by a lovely lady named Vivian who was very knowledgeable and with perfect English. Very…
Date of experience: November 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Xian Tour Expert - Day Tour
Must book this tour with Bruce
To be clear this isn’t a “guided tour”, but transportation and excellent guidance and conversation by Bruce. Bruce …
Just to be clear, this is not a guide to of the hike through Mount Huashan. It's transportation and organization of…
Thanks Bruce! Kind. funny. Helpful. Great local knowledge. Made sure I knew i was being picked up from my hotel! Wh…
Over rated hike
The mountain climb is not a typical mountain hike The hike is mainly on man made steps and pavement Our trip was al…
So many steps!
Thanks Bruce for the expert knowledge and guidance with the ticketing and getting me to the mountain. Once you get …
It was an amazing trip. Beautiful view of the nature from the top of the mountain. Everything was oragnized wisely
Visit to Terra-cotta Soldiers
Our First time in Xian and this tour was excellent. Our tour Guide, Vivian was fantastic very accommodating and ext…
Hassle-free trip to Mount Hua Shan
We visited Mount Hua Shan during China school holiday period and the place was packed with local. luckily Bruce has…
First Trip to China
Yearly overseas trip with friends. Nice tour guide, friendly Bruce. Will be returning to China again soon, definite…
For an exceptional service in Xian, look no further
We had the pleasure of booking our private airport transfers and 2 days excursions to mount Hua Shan and the terrac…
Not to be missed when in Xi’an
An excellent day climbing to more than 2,000 metres on steps cut into the face of Huashan mountain. Very busy and v…
Excellent half day out
Bruce was great, he speaks excellent English and certainly knows his history. He picked us up on time and got us ba…
Made all the difference
We all (a family of 4 including a 16 and 18 year old), had a great day walking Hua Shan. I don't think we could hav…
Relaxing day, but did so much
After catching a bullet train to Xi’an and visiting for just 12 hours Bruce and the driver were incredible. English…
Amazing Day Trip to Mt Hua
A friend and I decided to experience a day trip to Mt Hua to experience the peaks. What an experience it was! The v…
- Xian Tour Expert - Day Tour
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 168 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,311 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 421 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Half Day Tour to Terracotta Warriors with Tour guide
- Private Half Day Tour to Terracotta Warriors with Tour guide price starts from C$138.72. Discover and book Private Half Day Tour to Terracotta Warriors with Tour guide on Tripadvisor
- Private Half Day Tour to Terracotta Warriors with Tour guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half Day Tour to Terracotta Warriors with Tour guide on Tripadvisor
- Private Half Day Tour to Terracotta Warriors with Tour guide is hosted by Xian Tour Expert - Day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Xian Tour Expert - Day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Half Day Tour to Terracotta Warriors with Tour guide on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 6h. Discover and book Private Half Day Tour to Terracotta Warriors with Tour guide on Tripadvisor