View all photos (22)
Book by April 3 to save 13% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Batu CavesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Genting SkywayStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Genting Highlands Premium OutletsStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Genting Strawberry Leisure FarmStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Sky AvenueStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Petronas Twin Towers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cable car ride (1 Way at Genting Highlands)
- Visit to Strawberry Farm at Goh Tong Jaya
- Photo Stop at Thean Hou Temple
- Visit Genting Highland Sky Avenue : Free on own
- Entry/Admission - Batu Caves
- Entry/Admission - Genting Skyway
- Entry/Admission - Genting Highlands Premium Outlets
- Entry/Admission - Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm
- Entry/Admission - Sky Avenue
- Food and drinks
- Exclude any Entrance fees to Indoor Theme Park and any personal rides
- Please note: Genting "Outdoor Theme Park" is under renovations and currently not in operations yet.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: Genting "Outdoor Theme Park" is under renovations and currently not operating
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This tour covers Batu caves (religious and dark caves) cable car ride and visit to Genting Highliand. Once has to go by car, by foot, by car and then by cable car. Dont forget the Chinese temple on the way by cable car from Awana to Genting Heights. At the destination there is a…
Date of experience: October 2017
Response from Kw F, General Manager at Batu Caves and Genting Highlands with Cable Car Ride Tour
Responded Apr. 7, 2019
Greetings from Shajasa Travel and Tours! It is nice to hear from you again. Thank you for your kind words and compliments :) On behalf of Shajasa Travel, it has been our pleasure serving you. Should you or your friends require our services in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. We wish you with loads of cheerful n wonderful tidings in your all endeavours. Terima Kasih dan Jumpa Lagi (Thank you and See you again)
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Shajasa Travel and Private Day Tours
Amazing hindu temple and firefly amusement
Its really amazing toll statue of god muruga and batu caves like made from wax look alike Firefly amusement park n…
Amazing trip with superb guide VJ
This was without doubt the highlight of our trip to KL. We were very fortunate to have a fantastic guide called VJ …
Silver monkeys and fireflies
The silver monkeys were amazing, so soft, gentle and cute. Take food to feed them or buy there. Would love to see t…
guide was very good. batu caves very impressive. elephant sanctuary not so much
good day out but i was expecting to see something closer to a sanctuary and less of what i actually saw which was e…
Yes to all !!
Again we had a great guide who took us for a half day tour, first the caves which are really amazing and the steps …
Went with our children (9 and 11rs) we all really enjoyed the tour. The monkeys and fireflies were the favourites.…
A fun and unique experience!
My boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed our Batu Caves and firefly cruise experience with Shajasa Travel. Our guide V…
good to see, great for kids to see the elephants
I highly recommend this trip especially if you are travelling with kids. the batu caves are interesting, the elepha…
We took the tour to Genting highlands and Bukit Tinggi. I was with my 60+ year old parents. We had a blast. Our gui…
Great day out
Not normally ones for tours but we were limited with time and did not want to lose time getting to the two places u…
Best tour with the best tour guide ever!!!!
We were picked up on time and driven safely to our destinations which were absolutely brilliant!! Gosh the climb up…
JPO is a heaven for branded goodaholic.The food court is also clean and well maintain and most of the stall owners …
Worst day tour we have ever done
Only done half of what they listed in the list of inclusions; we only did the chinese temple and orangutan island- …
Best day + Best deal
I traveled to KL on a whim during a visit to Singapore. I figured since KL was only a hour flight away, I should kn…
Enjoyable tour - Loved it!
My husband and I took the tour this Sat. Ultimately it was just 2 of us in a quite large car, so we got a private t…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
More options from Shajasa Travel and Private Day Tours
from $105.33* $121.00
from $44.71* $47.84