Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Your adventure begins with a safety check on your electric mini-bike. Your tour guide will make sure everyone is comfortable with their electric mini-bike. Wide tires make them super easy to ride. We practice riding as a group for safety. South Congress is Austin's most prominent street. From where we begin, all of Austin can be seen. We will ride toward the first photo opportunity - The "Willie for President" Mural next to Home Slice Pizza. Next up is the "i love you so much" mural, across from the Continental Club. The tour will meander off city streets when possible, going places cars can't go. We realize that capturing great photos to share from a vacation is important. Adventurers who choose this tour will discover interesting destinations in Austin, and will have many opportunities for epic photos to capture and take home. We bring professional photography gear to help with lighting. Your tour guide will share a gallery of photos for every Austin Electric Adventure Tour.
- You'll start atJET2118 S Congress Ave Unit C, Austin, TX 78704, USAJET is located next door to the Adlucent Building on S. Congress. There is free parking available along the street. The 2020 Congress/Crockett bus stop is on the corner.See address & details
- 1Willie For President MuralStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byContinental Club
- 2I Love You So Much MuralStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byBarton Springs Pool
- 3HOPE Outdoor GalleryStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Texas State CapitolStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byMuseum of The WeirdRainey Street Historic DistrictCongress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats
- You'll end atJET2118 S Congress Ave Unit C, Austin, TX 78704, USAJET is located next door to the Adlucent Building on S. Congress. There is free parking available along the street. The 2020 Congress/Crockett bus stop is on the corner.See address & details
JET, 2118 S Congress Ave Unit C, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
First off, the bikes are amazing. They look great and ride better. Aaron our guide was knowledgable and fun. It was like getting a personal tour of Austin by one of your best friends. He also kept us safe, which is important when you're riding a mini chopper around town. This…
Date of experience: October 2020
I wanted to do something fun with my 19 year old grandson for his birthday, so I booked this tour. We had such a BLAST. Troy the owner was our guide he was patient and took his time showing us some really cool places in Austin. It was one of the most fun things I've done. Thank…
Date of experience: September 2020
Had an Awesome Ride with Max and Troy.. These guys were Courteous, Friendly, and knowledgeable of the city...
Guys...stop searching because this is a MUST if you are in Austin! The bikes are in great condition and super easy to ride and comfortable. The tour guides are so friendly and funny. My girlfriend and I had such a blast and we will be back again! #b12bucketlist
We couldnt of asked for better customer service! JET went above and beyond to make our experience memorable. We appreciate the extra time they spent to ensure our safety and comfort on the bikes (and we love the multiple bike options they provide). The tour itself was great and…
Date of experience: June 2020
1 Helpful vote
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Mountain Bike Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Austin Electric Minibike Adventure Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Austin Electric Minibike Adventure Tour?
How much is Austin Electric Minibike Adventure Tour?
Austin Electric Minibike Adventure Tour price starts from C$98.24. Discover and book Austin Electric Minibike Adventure Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Austin Electric Minibike Adventure Tour cancellation policy?
Austin Electric Minibike Adventure Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Austin Electric Minibike Adventure Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Austin Electric Minibike Adventure Tour?
Austin Electric Minibike Adventure Tour is hosted by JET. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact JET on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Austin Electric Minibike Adventure Tour on Tripadvisor