View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A hand painted floating house / restaurant alongside the main dock, standing on a raft or sitting on ladders attached there, dolphins’ surface from time to time for piece of fish or sneaking snacks from tourists with their long snouts leaping in the air showing off their pink and gray bodies. This is the only place on earth that this could happen. Because there is a myth that dolphins can caused pregnancy in unwed girls.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Amazon RiverStop: 4 hours -A hand painted floating house / restaurant alongside the main dock, standing on a raft or sitting on ladders attached there, dolphins’ surface from time to time for piece of fish or sneaking snacks from tourists with their long snouts leaping in the air showing off their pink and gray bodies. This is the only place on earth that this could happen. Because there is a myth that dolphins can caused pregnancy in unwed girls.Read more
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Rio del Brazilian
Go with a good appetite, so many variety of meats, take just a little so you can make it to the end! Loved the lam…
The tour was great, the guide knowledgeable and an interesting place to visit. Great we booked as was sold out for …
Peru & Bolivia Tour
Last year, I organised a tour of Peru and Bolivia with RipioTurismo. It was my first time visiting South America, a…
Absolutely terrific show and a great dinner too. Great sevice and ambiance. Highly recommended. Within walking dist…
teatro colon - a beautiful venue
Tour guide excellent, very knowledgeable and English good. We took the English tour. Good idea but make sure that y…
So Much History
The tour itself was about 50 minutes. Lots of great information from our amazing tour guide Roxanne. The history of…
Two spectacular days in Iguazu and Iguacu
We had recommendations from friends and other travellers to see Iguazu from both sides. They were so right. The A…
Bus trip Chalten to Calafate
The bus trip was fine but when we arrived at the bus station in El Chalten, they did not have out tickets. They se…
See the difference
Both the Argentinian and Brasilian side tours were excellent. Argentina is best for getting close up to a number of…
THEE most beautiful place I have ever seen
...and I am pretty-well traveled. It's hard to imagine anything as stunning as Iguazu. I'd seem photos, which is wh…
One of the Most Spectacular sights on earth
After a 14 day cruise around South America from Chile to Buenos Aires we flew up to Igazu Falls on the border betwe…
We booked this tour combined with the kids part for this tour. Great fun and wonderful to do with the kids. We desi…
Fun time! FOLLOW THE RULES
The company was professional and protective of their clients. UNfortunately, there will always be one or two CLIENT…
It was a nice 1hr tour of the theatre. our English speaking guide was very good and knowledgeable. The theatre is…
Very interesting and professionally presented.
The check-in was convenient and efficient. We walked from our Hotel "Saltos del Paine" to the tour office. The sh…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071