View all photos (22)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Iguaçu Falls sightseeing tour - Brazilian side
- Iguazu Falls sightseeing tour - Argentinian side
- Two nights accommodation at a 3-star hotel in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit to the Itaipu Dam
- Iguacu National Park entrance fee (Brazilian side)
- Iguazu National Park entrance fee (Argentine side)
- Tickets to Itaipu Dam Panoramic Tour
- Room tax (US 1/Day/Person)
- Entry/Admission - Itaipu Dam
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please make sure your arrival flight arrives at the latest by noon on the first day so that you can do your first activity in the afternoon.
- Price is per person in a standard double room
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil and Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- Please make sure your departure flight on the 3nd day leaves at least after 6:00pm.
- If you have limited time, the Brazilian side and Argentinian Side might be combined into a one day tour rather than on two separate days.
- If your flight times are outside of our proposed windows please note that it might not be possible to complete the full tour program proposed. We will do our best to accommodate your times, but no refund will be due if you can’t complete all activities because of your scheduled flight times.
- The order of the itinerary might be changed if needed.
- Panoramic Tour to Itaipu Dam entrance Fee - BRL 42.00. Brazilians with age between 6 and 11 years and older than 60 years pay half price. As the ticket is not included, you will pay for it on the spot.
- Iguaçu National Park entrance fee - BRL 63.60. Brazilians pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs BRL 50.60. Children up to 11 years old have free admission.
- Iguazu National Park Entrance fee (Argentine side) - $600 pesos. Argentinians pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs $480 pesos. Children up to 05 years old have free admission.
- Most travellers can participate
- Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Gray Line Tours
Full day tour of Iguazu Fall on both Argentina and Brazil side
Fares is the tour guide and he is absolutely great. He is very friendly, taking great care to make we just enjoy…
Great Day out in Petróplis - very big shoutout to our tour guide TT
We had an amazing day in Petróplis - the tour bus picked us up exactly on time and our tour guide TT was the life…
Flitwick, United Kingdom10
Tour to petropolis
The bus arrivarrivped on time although there was a lot of traffic. The guide was good had to do the talk in 4…
A fairly good tour
This is a good place to visit if you have several days in Foz. I did like that we were on a few buses within the…
This was an overall good experience but has potential to improve. Our tour guide was great and spoke 4 languages…
This afternoon cruise in the Rio Negro was excellent! The guide was very knowledgeable and spoke Portuguese and…
2 hours of beautiful scenic views in comfortable sailing ship
So relaxing and great view of the bay. The boat tour is 2 hours and we went in a beautiful old time sailing ship. …
East Haven, Connecticut20
Yes I’m not impressed at all, I would not do it again. Pick up was late, didn’t see any animals, the only cool…
Sao Paulo, SP10
Trip was advertised as English but the tour guide spoke in Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese mainly. He barely…
Business wasn't the Profit we Expect but the Goodtime were Priceless and we are going back there as many times we…
- Itaipu Dam, Iguazu Falls, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071