View all photos (134)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore the UNESCO-listed Plitvice Lakes National Park by train and boat on a self-guided tour of Croatia’s most acclaimed national park. A self-guided tour lets you spend as much time as you want exploring the park without being held back by a tour schedule or other tourists.
- See the highlights of Plitvice Lakes National Park on a self-guided tour
- The included boat and train rides enable you to see more of the park
- Capture photos of the colorful lakes from the boat and train
- Pre-booking your admission ticket saves time on the day
- Shuttle buses and ferry boat rides within the park
- Entry/Admission - Sastavci
- Entry/Admission - Veliki Slap
- Entry/Admission - The Lower Lakes
- Entry/Admission - Mali Buk
- Entry/Admission - Gradinsko Lake
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Entry/Admission - Kozjak Lake
- Entry/Admission - Galovac Lake
- Entry/Admission - The Upper Lakes
- Entry/Admission - Veliki Prstavac
- Entry/Admission - Slapovi Milke Trnine
- Entry/Admission - Burgeti Lakes
- Entry/Admission - Lake Milino
- Entry/Admission - Ciginovac Lake
- Entry/Admission - Okrugljak Lake
- Entry/Admission - Proscansko Lake
- Entry/Admission - Milanovac Lake
- Entry/Admission - Batinovac Lake
- Entry/Admission - Malo Lake
- Entry/Admission - Lake Vir
- Entry/Admission - Gavanovac Lake
- Entry/Admission - Kaluderovac Lake
- Entry/Admission - Novakovica Brod Lake
- Entry/Admission - Milanovacki Slap
- Entry/Admission - Veliko Lake
- Entry/Admission - Batinovac Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Great Cascades
- Entry/Admission - Memorial plaque to Gustav Janecek
- Entry/Admission - Le Parc National de Plitvice
- Entry/Admission - Memorial plaque to Ivo Pevalek
- Entry/Admission - Ciganovac Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Labudovacki slap
- Entry/Admission - Pevalekovi Slapovi
- Entry/Admission - Kozjacki Slapovi
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please exchange your printed voucher for the official ticket at the Entrance II – Hladovina half an hour (30 minutes) prior to booked entrance time.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- * From 1.November till 1 April weather conditions in the national park are prone to change rapidly, and therefore, individual trails may be temporarily closed, or vehicles prohibited. All daily information will be noted on the entrance to the park.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you are travelling by car, please keep in mind that parking is not free in the park. Car parks around the National Park all charge for stay. There are however some free smaller car parks in more remote areas but you would then need to walk quite far to access the Park.
- Dogs are allowed in the Park on the lead only. They are also allowed on the shuttle bus and ferry boat shuttle within the Park.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
So glad we purchased admission tickets on line through tripadvisor.No Queues,because we had our tickets,and was most amazing and beautiful.Definetly one of the places you need to see in your lifetime.
Date of experience: September 2019
This park is amazing and fun place to visit, just be aware of the hike you pick we picked the 4 to 6 hour one which they told us it was about 3 miles and it ended up being about 9 miles to get to the shuttle to take us back to the parking lot. It was beautiful but a lot longer…
Date of experience: September 2019
It is a beautiful park with the most amazing waterfalls and pools. An absolute not to be missed experience. Good ablution facilities and eats. Just remember to book your ticket 2 days in advance. Limited tickets are available at the entrances daily, but save yourself the worries…
Date of experience: September 2019
Plitvice Lakes National Park is simply not to be missed. You may see pictures and think, “I’ve seen waterfalls before.” No. No you haven’t. Not like this. Miles and miles of trails along seemingly endless waterfalls as multiple lakes cascade from one to the next. It almost…
Date of experience: October 2019
Was beautiful but not wowed. Very disappointed that smoking is allowed in such a nice place. Dogs are allowed but owners not responsible enough to pick up after their dogs. Also at Station 1, there are no barriers to control crowd who wish to board train back to station 2.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Croatia Excursions
Amazing views from the walls
If you already got there I think is a must to walk the walls. My mom was not able to do it because she was 80 and i…
Craft beer fun
Great tour with Tin! He was an engaging tour guide with a great sense of humor. Went to two craft breweries and had…
Amazing sight in the Centre of Pula
The Amphitheater is among the best preserved and one of the older ones. It is very picturesque at sunset when the s…
Beer Factory Dubrovnik
In the Old Town of Dubrovnik is restaurant Beer Factory Dubrovnik, Ul. Miha Pracata 6, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia. T…
Plitvice Lakes is truly a Natural Wonder!
The transparent aquamarine water color of the falls, lakes, rivers is one of the reasons Plitvice Lakes is so outst…
Unique Beauty - Well worth a visit.
Stopped at Lake Bled while traveling to a wedding in Croatia. Definitely recommend a visit. My only regret was not …
We did he walk in the afternoon so cooler and less people - lovely views and gives some close up with the newly ren…
Beautiful day in Dubrovnik !
We had been to Dubrovnik a couple of years ago and didn't climb the walls. This time it couldn't have been a more b…
Walking around the walls of Dubrovnik was a wonderful experience. The views from the walls are great. We found th…
Beautiful place full of Ana zing history from the past to the break up of Yugoslavia. Stay outside the old city whe…
A must do to save time
Highly recommend purchasing this prior to your tour as it saves time. Quick and easy online. Even if you are doing …
Not crowded at all, and a great place to experience history. This place is very well preserved and the lack of cro…
Fabulous way to spend an hour or two
The endless steps up and down are not for the lazy (as we normally are) but we spent a lovely time wandering up on …
Great city. Is very beautiful and easy to walk. You need to be In good shape to climb the wall but is a a beautiful…
Trip to Rovinj and Porec
The kind of tour one always hopes for, as it exceeded expectations. The pickup was on time, and exactly as per the …
- Sastavci, Veliki Slap, and 32 more
- Duration: 1–5 hours
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071